Movie Scorponok Pics And More!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by D Banks, May 3, 2007.

1. D Banks

D Banks Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was up, I just bought a movie deluxe scorponok and I took pics of him and my other Movie figures, I hope you like them. And if you want any more pics of any of the figures here feel free to ask.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hey, would you mind combining your Scorponok and Blackout? It can be done, but I don't think anyone's ever attempted it. I'd be interested to see what it looks like, as well as find out what exactly it does.

3. D Banks

News Credits:
    my laptop is acting up , but which scorponok are you talking about, the one that comes with blackout or the deluxe one?

4. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You know what....when you place the legs in such a way so that he actually has KNEES unlike every other picture on the net, he actually looks halfway normal (at least when compared to the other figures). I always hated the "sideways legs" of his, but the scorpion legs on the front look great!

Thanks for the pics!

5. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    deluxe one obviously :D .

6. D Banks

News Credits:
    I dont think you can combine them, i will try but i highly doubt it

7. D Banks

News Credits:
    You know, when i saw the pictures i didnt like the legs on the side either, so when I got him I realized that in all those pics he was being transformed wrong. Thats why most people dont like this figure but to tell you the truth hes better in hand than what those pictures show. Thats why I posted these pics so everyone can see the way hes supposed to look.

8. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool he looks much better transformed like that, BTW are the smokestacks on Robovision OP made of bendy rubber?

I just noticed Robovision OP is a slight remold of Voyager OP look at his windows in vehicle mode compared to the regular Voyager version.

9. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Doesn't really look remolded to me. Just looks like a better more detailed paint job. Though, of course, i could be wrong.

10. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

I think that's just paint.

11. D Banks

News Credits:
    There made of hard plastic, my robo vision is a little loose where you put the smokestacks , it only bends a lil, but Voyager OP and Robo OP are identical except for the color schemes. the windows are the same, I will post comparason pics of both of them most likely tommorow so keep an eye out in the toyark. Oh one more thing guys, I posted in the movie section and it was moved. Im new so I dont really know, So do I post pics of the movie in the movie section or the toy ark. Can you guys help me out so I dont post pics in the wrong section. Like I said I will take comparrison pics of Robo Vision OP and Voyager OP.

12. Wheelchairninja

Wheelchairninja Well-Known Member

Um, when are we actually going to see pictures-footage from the actual MOVIE and not just test shots of the toys!

13. D Banks

News Credits:
    hey I posted in the movie section and It was moved here , Where so I post pics of The movie toys, In the Movie Section, Or in the toyark? Help me out. Expect comparison pics of Robo Vision OP and Voyager OP.

14. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah I can see now he is not remolded, it gives the illusion that the regular Voyager OP's windows are a bit bigger.

To answer your question:
    If the toy is a new product that has not had many pics shown it goes in news and rumors.

I think movie toys would go in the Toyark and not the Movie Discussion if we have seen them because you arent realy discussing the movie itself.

15. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    You can combine it, Scorponok has peg holes that match Blackout's pegs and Scorponok has a driving shaft that can be inserted into Blackout to activate Scorponok's claws.

Now that the legs are properly transformed, it looks so much better. Can't wait to get mine, should be here next week.

16. D Banks

News Credits:
    OMG ur right, I never noticed that, Ok I just got it, I'm gonna take new pics of both of them combined in this post, Keep an eye out