Movie scene - Optimus and Megatron's Earth battle

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Malunis_T, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    A tribute to Optimus and Megatron. Technically, this is no fanfic, just a single scene. And it isn't initially text, but I typed it so it could be acceptable here.

You see, I got ripped media from the movie PC game by downloading and installing it, then just taking out all of the files it had for the stuff. Then once I organized the voice clips, I thought I could put them to use here. So, I present a little piece of audio for your enjoyment.

For the audio version, Go here.

I know it's not perfect or has a point to it, just mindless fun. n_n It was fun to put together, too.

Here's a written version so you know what goes on;
    -------------------------------------
    Outside of the city, the sound of jets roaring grew louder as a silver spacecraft zoomed to the spot. Parts shifted and formed the evil leader of the Decepticons, Megatron, himself. As he landed on the ground with a large thud, he looked around and saw a familiar red and blue semi-truck approaching. Megatron raised his right hand out, forming a gun-like weapon, shouting, "Come out, Prime!"

As the truck came closer, it soon broke apart and formed into the heroic Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots, and rival to Megatron. As he stood up and stepped forward, he proclaimed, "You'll not cause anymore destruction, Megatron..."

"The Allspark is MINE!!"

"This has to end here, Megatron."

The two stepped close, and began to walk in a circular motion, facing off with each other and waiting to strike. "So, you really wish to fight me, brother..." Megatron stated as he began to chuckle. "You barely stopped me on Cybertron - And you shall not stop me here!" He finished. "Nothing will stand in my way." Optimus replied.

"This ends here, Megatron."

"Die, Autobot!!"

And so, the two began to exchange punches, while also exchanging insults. "I'll blast you out of the sky, Megatron!" Megatron stood up proudly, "Heroic words, Optimus..." He paused as he formed his gun in his right hand. "Fitting they should be your last!" With that, Megatron began to shoot.

Optimus was hit into the walls of their personal arena. Megatron stepped forward to punch him, but Optimus dodged and switched places, leaving Megatron against the wall. "I will crush the spark from you with my own hands, Prime!" He yelled in anger. Megatron then jumped upward, and transformed back into his spacecraft form. As he began to fly into the sky, Optimus gathered his strength to stand back up and follow Megatron's movements. "Get back here, and face justice!"

Megatron was beginning to fly back down. "Once I destroy the humans and acquire the Allspark, you'll witness the true meaning of terror!!" Megatron began to proclaim. He swooped down close to the ground, then rammed into Optimus. Optimus got a good grip on Megatron's body, then began to steer it into another wall so that he would be forced to transform back to robot mode.

Megatron transformed as he planned. "Are you so eager to be defeated, brother?" Optimus asked smugly. Megatron had lost patience, and was beginning to go out of control. He shot many blasts around him, and toward the city. "This city - this entire world - will bow beneath my feet!! None can resist the awesome power of Megatron!!" He roared. As the area began to catch on fire, Optimus resorted to one last attack...

He held out his right hand, and it began to transform. Parts from his arm shifted to his wrist, and a cannon formed around it. "Now, you will pay for your crimes on Cybertron..." Optimus said coldly as he aimed his weapon. With one blinding flash from his powerful cannon, Megatron was missing, and the flames faded. With the battle put to a halt, he put his cannon away and looked to the skies.

"For Cybertron... For the Allspark... For Earth..." He said to himself.

"Whoo! Nice work, sir! And here I thought you were goin' soft on us!" His fellow Autobot, Jazz, said to him via intercom.

In a small moment of silence, a familiar gunshot was heard in the distance. "He's tearin' down the city! You've gotta get up there and take 'im down, Prime!" Jazz said in distress.

"On my way." Optimus said quickly.

Optimus then turned toward the city, forming his hands to fists. "You won't escape justice this time..."

With that, Optimus transformed and rolled out. He was ready to finish the battle he'd started...

~The End~
    -------------------------------------

Enjoy! :) 

2. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bump?

3. Irony

Irony fangirl

It really has the same feeling. Good work!