Minor/Repaint: Movie/ROTF Stunticons/Menasor

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by kaiserlisk, Jan 15, 2011.

1. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk THIS PLEASES GAGA

News Credits:
    Okay, so here is a WIP project I wish to complete sometime within the year.
    The components as of now:
    1. Upper Torso and Head
    -MotorMaster w/trailer: n/a
    2.Chestplate
    -Breakdown: ROTF Scout toy
    3.Left Leg
    -Deadend: ROTF Deluxe toy
    4.Right Leg
    -Custom Character; Wildfire: Deluxe Jazz w/ Premium Bumblebee's head
    5.Right&Left Arm
    -n/a, unsure as of now, thinking a customized Sideswipe w/pistols and an Axor. Might use some of the Wreckers from DOTM
    6. Lower Torso
    -Pontiac Drone: Headless Deluxe Jazz

UPDATE
    Specifications:
    -No Partsforming
    -For combiner mode, sadly, I'm gonna have to add claws and spikes to the arm components,either on the hood or on the back of the vehicle mode so as to give Menasor actual hands. The claws and spikes should also make the Stunticons seem scarier. The result will be Powercore Combiner type hands (I'm okay with that.)
    -The trailer is gonna be tricky. The trailer has to end up on Motormaster's back in robot mode and then convert to certain combiner kibble.

Bio:
    Forged and tempered in the deadliest racetracks on Cybertron, the Stunticons finally arrive on Earth, taking on appropriate vehicle forms. Armed with a myriad of weapons, the Stunticons prepare themselves for a final confrontation with their longtime nemeses*.Unfortunately for the Autobots, the Stunticons have the ability to merge into Menasor. The result is a hulking mass of pain and rage. While not as powerful as Devastator or Bruticus, Menasor is still a powerful being in his own right, able to destroy an entire battle group of Autobots and NEST personnel with minimal damage. It is up to the Autobots to take down Menasor.
    *Note-these nemeses are meant to be the Protectobots, but don't count on them anytime soon. Sorry :( 
    Motormaster-leader and energon supplier
    Breakdown-Scout
    Dead End-Stealth
    Wildfire- Sniper
    Pontiac Drone-Reconnaissance
    DragStrip-Function unknown
    Override-Function unknown

Attached Files:

2. Pimp My Toy

Pimp My Toy AKA Jimster

Ebay:
    Nice idea with the jazz toy - hadn't thought of that one. It does its job nicely.

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    this is gonna be extremely though!! goodluck.. indeed deadend-leg and jazz-waist look cool

4. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

That's a brilliant move, using the Jazz as a lower torso; his unusually thick thighs in robot mode make it actually look proportional like this. And as G60 said, the Dead End leg works incredibly well as is, as does the Breakdown chest plate. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses... :)