movie/rotf leader optimus prime any condition (need the rear wheels)....

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Janeails22x, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    Hey, guys.

As the title states, I am looking for a used movie or ROTF leader Optimus Prime figure, primarily for the rear wheels and for parts. I would prefer the first movie leader, regular or nightwatch, it doesn't matter. I would really like to have the whole thing, but would be okay with parts.

I am starting to piece together my next possible custom and this is where I would like to get started. I know I said I would not do another one for a long while (or ever) but I am getting the itch again and I only am going to do this on toys that are not quite what they should have been, and that I have to have.

So, if anyone has any of these guys that you can spare, it would help greatly. You could play an integral part of getting started on my next custom!!!

Thanks!

J. (Dave)

2. LemonPrime

LemonPrime Greetings Programs

News Credits:
    Sent you a PM :thumbs2: 

3. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    I replied as well! I think we can work something out.

4. Janeails22x

News Credits:
    Hey, guys. Still in the hunt for a ROTF or HFTD Leader Optimus Prime. I have decided against using movie 1's leaders. That toy just will not work like I thought it could. Lemon came through for me in a different way, so I am still searching. Any help, any condition may be useful. Appreciate it.