Minor/Repaint: Movie Prowl

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by anikenvader, Mar 28, 2010.

1. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    Ok, so what ive done here is taken a revenge of the fallen jolt and turned him into my randition of prowl if he was in the movie. I think jolt works more for prowl than a bumblebee mold but i have seen some good ones. Now he is not entirely complete but just about. I need to clean up a few spots, add police decals and seirins. Let me know what you think below!

Attached Files:

2. spoonman

spoonman Kitbasher extrordinaire!

Wow! Those colors in bot mode work AMAZINGLY well! It looks like the paint is a little thick but I think with some patience and care this thing could ROCK! More than it already does!

3. perceptowave

perceptowave Shop-N-Chop-Detailer

Way to think outside the box for Jolt! Where you planning on puttin some missles up or some kinda rocket launchers up by his head? I think it would be a nice addition.

4. anikenvader

anikenvader Stuff & Things

News Credits:
    hmmm, i never thoguht of that! thanks! haha, ill see if i can. itd be easy to do it but not easy without having them show in car mode, ill put some insight in it, thanks for the thought! :D 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I agree with spoonman here. I'll also add that the alt mode works really well for a police car, since it looks a bit more like a sedan. I'd recommend our tutorials section to you for you to improve and hone your paint skills. Also, I'd recommend picking the brains of other Radicons here and listen/accept good, constructive critiques and advice. There are some who never really move past the beginning stages, despite having all of the available resources and advice from experienced artists here. Certainly don't be one of those!