Movie Prime question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Torque, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    the other day, i had my movie prime out-used him as a model for a pinewood derby car-and i found him on the couch with a cushion on top of him-little sister. so i went, moved the cushions, and saw his smokestack was bent. went to unbend it, and it snapped right off.

anyone else have their smokestacks rip off? (i glued it back on, still affraid to touch him) Also, does Rotf Prime have rubber smokestacks too, or plastic ones?

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Mmmmmmnnnnooooooooooo, can't say I've heard of the happening, though I can imagine it would be rather easy for it to happen. It looks like the stacks are glued on with freakin hot glue sticks... And from what it looks like, yes the new prime figure has the same rubbery plastic stacks, which I was hoping wasn't going to change from the prototype. But there are a lot of things that hadn't gotten changed but oh well, things happen...

3. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Wow, I can't believe it actually broke off! Anyway, I assume ROTF Primes sacks are rubber too for the same reason TF1 Prime's were... safety.

4. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Mine broke also... but by force, for a failed custom. There is a little part actually going into the plastic, to keep it more secure, and it was glued in. It actually takes a good amount of force to tear it out.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    just unlucky me, huh? well, i do unbend them alot, cause somehow they always get bent... my dad and i put flesh eating glue on it, so it should hold for a looong time

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Oh no, you aren't unlucky at all. If you found him on the sofa with the smokestacks bent at a 90 degree angle, they would pop out quite easily.

7. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Flesh eating glue huh? What's the name of this stuff? I think it might do me some good with something.

8. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    a its a movie prime, trash it and get a G1 lol.....