Movie Prime 3" Titanium 3-pack...for non-US board members

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Moonstreaker, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    I know you guys don't have Target, so I thought I would pick some up and ship them to our overseas friends. Shipping is going to cost more than the toys because these little guys are heavy for their size. Will ship anywhere except Mexico and Italy. Here are a couple quotes...all include shipping using USPS Priority shipping and are in US dollars.

Canada $31
    UK $37
    Deutschland $37

Those who pay up front will get priority, since I don't know how many I will be able to get. I will leave to pick up the first batch from Target in 17 hours. If you want in on the first round you must contact me before then. I will do the same thing for upcoming Target exclusives if all goes smoothly.

I've only added $3 to cost of toy plus shipping in order to cover Paypal fees. If you want to be generous and add a small finders fee than feel free. I am doing this more as a courtesy, because I think exclusives suck donkey balls. It would be great if other US board members could do the same with these and/or other exclusives for our friends overseas.

2. meetoblivion

meetoblivion aka chazzy

Ebay:
    Price a bit outrageous much? What's this retail, $12 or so?

3. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

Some places it is marked down to $9.

4. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Yeah it's Marked down to $9.08...add $0.70 for tax and we round up to $10. International shipping is expensive though. Almost $18 to Canada, about $24 to UK and Germany, $25 to Australia. You might want to know something about international shipping rates before you go around making accusations.

5. dreama

dreama Aussie

Ebay:
    We've got Target in Australia - just so you know :) 

6. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    Did not know that, but thanks for letting me know. I'll take that off my list. I'll rephrase..."All countries w/o Target"

And welcome to the boards former lurker!