Movie Plot Theory, Version 4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ajax 013, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

This is probably going to be my last movie theory thread, I think i might of actually nailed this one on the head, or gotten it so off the mark I'd make G1 Transformers look like good shots. o.o

Autobots and NEST are happily hunting Decepticons who have come in search of Megatron, which they, of course, think is a lost cause. However, Starscream thinks he can upsurp the Decepticon leadership while Soundwave obeys and positions himself, and his own faction, in a place where they can hope to chieve thier goal.

Of course, fighting occurs (china part) and a Decepticon detachment goes to what was formerly a Sector 7 bunker and retrieves the all spark fragment. This is the 'mysterious blie thing in a tube' from the first movie stills and shown in the end of Alliance #3.

Meanwhile, something rather Deus Ex Machina plot line has occured and Sam has somehow learned elements of Cybertronian past. Past that clues him in on the presence of something greater than Megatron that pulls the decepticon strings. Of course, these possess him in a form of madness and he scribbles what he sees every where. The decepticons, through Wheelie, learn this truth and come to get him, cue Bumble saving him and the Whitwhick family home going down. Wheelie is liberated from decepticon control and works for the Autbots. After this, the autobots are clued in on Decepticon reports and pursue them, leading them to Jetfire.

Soundwave's faction, aided by Soundwave's dominance of world information and along with the all spark fragment, revieve thier leader, megatron, who cannabalizes parts of his former comrades to return himself to strength. Now learning from the loal Soundwave what is occuring, he reaffirms his position as Decepticon leader via putting Starscream in his place, like a cyber pimp does to his robo-bitch and goes after Sam, realising what these mean for himself. Via some Insecticons, he aquires what he wants.

Cue egypt, 2000 years ago. The god of the desert, darkness and storms, Set, does evil things in Egypt. Horus, in response, imprisons him in part of his domain, the sun. If this doesn't quite make sense yet, it will later.

Now, with the Decepticons at full strength with thier leader returned, and possessing the knowledge in Sam's mind, they move to egypt. Devastator begins to excavate a ancient device, hidden under the pyramids, built millenia ago and, despite the autobot's best wishes, activate it in the direction of the sun.

Now, millenia ago, a ancient creature came to earth, who control electricity, was dozens of feet tall and just plain bad ass. Now, these ancient people called him Set and via some ancient smartery, or something he brought with him, or something a kindly being from the stars gave 'em, they imprisoned him inside the sun.

now, cue the present, and with thier big ancient device-y thing, they crack open the sun and release 'Set'. Set is infact a extremely ancient transformer that was imprisoned by ancient people in the sun, from there, his been reaching out for millenia, eventually achieving contact with, and corrupting, Megatron, which leads to the Cybertronian wars.

Now, this 'Fallen' arrives, commits bad assery, things go to pot and me thinks there will be a Matrix of Leadership invovled. Maybe.

However, unless there is retconing of the timeline, that plot isn't actually valid (pyramids went up 2000 BC, cube arrived 10,000 BC, unless they suggest they were built much earlier) so theres my two alternate thoery.

The Fallen was imprisoned in the sun by the other 'original 12' or Primus or whatever they will insert as the various creators etc etc and drew the Cube to himself when it came near.

Orrrrr, he's just sitting back and chilling in some flaming dimension/planet/thing/himself, waiting for the right time to come to the aid of his minion and that device under the pyramids is gonna (insert G1 energon related plot) to the sun.

So, what do you all think? Please, discuss =]

2. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :locked2: 

3. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

honestly i think you are completely wrong, but then again i have no clue myself so i could also be completely wrong

4. WWMEGATRON

WWMEGATRON Well-Known Member

Whoa !! Well thought theory !!:inquisiti  Doubt that's gonna be what we'll see .... But I give you a 1 in a 3,000,000,000 chance !!

5. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    Sounds cool to me. Probably not how it goes, but still cool.

I like your relation to the Fallen's fire dimention and our Sun. That'd be something REALLY cool to see.

6. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

Its mostly from garnering information from the colouring book and Defiance 3 preview. Why else would the 'Cons want to do something to the sun? Uh... unless it invovles energon.... or total destruction of people they don't like. Or Megatron is just off his rocker.

But if the Fallen indeed rear his head during ancient egyptian times, relating it to a mythological story seems to fit the plot. (Further more, Set, god of storms, The Fallen seems to like electricity and....... stuff.)

7. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

ROTFL!!! Gee, give the guy a chance. :lol