Movie Plot Theory, Version 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Ajax 013, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Ajax 013

Ajax 013 Well-Known Member

This will be my third iteration of the movie plot, more focusing on the storyline than background and storyline theories like i did previously.

The start: A introduction to The Fallen. I'll bring up my favourite Fallen thoery, in that he's a exiled transformer from transformer prehistory. Like maybe.... one of the first few transformers.... teeheeheehee, anyway, this would mirror the introduction of the cube in the first film

Now from here on out, its in no paticular order, just a series of events i will predict happening.

Soundwave and Starscream initate an attack on the US Navy, after Megatron, with Soundwave determind to find his leader and Starscream using Soundwave. Of course, this is a protoform assault and they take the forms of whatever is nearby. Mostly jets. From here onwards they scatter, with Ravage coming to the shore, (insert trailer). Tracking Megatron has not been succesful, thus they will back off and try another means.

Bethlehem/China: Hot on the heels of the decepticon, Barricade, Autobots including Bumblebee, Arcee, The Twins, Springer and Prime pursue the spy but are being drawn into a trap, wether Barricade knows it or not. Unassuming construction vehicles come alive and decimate the Autobots and anything else in thier way. Cue 'Mega Bonecrusher' and trailer.

Jetfire: Autobots trace some Decepticon infighting to wherever Jetfire is, scope it out with Wheelie, prepare to face Jetfire but learn of his intentions and welcome him. Maybe.

However, somehow, they have retrieved Megatron. But megatron in turn is being drawn to his master, the Fallen. Somehow, Sam discovers information relating to this. I'm thinking, Megatron left more imprinted with Archibald Witwhicky that we first imagined. Cue Alice. However, when Sam realises they are after him, he goes to ground, but they choose instead to pursue his parents. This draws him out, Starscream and Megatron nab him. Prime rushes in to save the day, gets his tailpipe kicked, Megs gets the info he needs and departs for Egypt. Prime gets fixed or passes on and whoever is left goes to Egypt. And thus we have our showdown. Decepticons+the monolithic Devastator, working to free The Fallen versus the Autobots, including the combined Prime/Jetfire. Thus we have epicness, alot of people die in flashy but distant and unemotional ways then The Fallen busts out, dishes some punishment then runs off with whoever is left. And we leave it open for the approaching devourer of worlds.

Maybe

Comments?

2. Maximus_Prime

Maximus_Prime Graphicon

News Credits:
    well for one you pretty much are just saying a few obvious things that will happen. Also it was said a while ago by Orci himself that the movie would be self contained (no cliffhanger)

3. Liselotte

Liselotte Revenge is coming... TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    this is my theory about the pretender. in the teaser you see ravage coming from the sea. at some point at near the see he say a hot beautiful girl and scan her and then the pretender is born or something like that.

4. Ajax 013

I'm hoping/praying Ravage isn't going to be the pretender. I love the big kitty too much for that, but alongside that, the apparent robot inside doesn't look much like Ravage, if that is indeed the pretender

5. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    there definitely not the same the pretender has a beak separate eyes
    and tentacles

6. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

nice theory, but it started to break down right about here:

the fallen isnt in this movie, the titles from the other regions coupled with the lack of any info regarding the fallen actually being in the movie (other than misinformation from people involved) along with the fact that megatron is back and soundwave mentioned the decepticons "falling" in the prequel comic all confirm this.

7. mulanzo

mulanzo Dinobot

We'll see.

By the way, who is the the bot in the teaser poster?

8. MEGAMAN X FAN

News Credits:
    what about the face on the golden slab, box art and poster

9. mulanzo

mulanzo Dinobot

If I remember him correctly, he'll deny it until the day it hits DVD. He still denies mass shifting occurred in TF1. Evidence like the face on the golden slab and Megatron kneeling before it in the prequel comic is less compelling than Soundwave saying a word as common in every day language as "falling".

10. MEGAMAN X FAN

News Credits:
    and the same face being on the poster

11. Bottom Out

Bottom Out Well-Known Member

no one knows, looks like soundwave though. Better question would be, why do you think the face that looks like soundwave is the face of a character we've heard nothing but rumors about? Rumors that didnt start from the production team untill AFTER fans mentioned there was a character named the fallen...

dont know, do you know?

no one knows, but it looks like soundwave

no, if its confirmed that he's in it then i'll admit that hes in it, but at this point in time there is ZERO reason to believe that he is.

there was no mass shifting in TF1 lol, why do you still try to say there was?

wait wait wait..."evidence" like the face on the golden slab...what evidence is that of? all that is, is evidence that there is a face...we dont know whos face that is, like i said it looks like soundwave, and even IF that face is of a character named the fallen that doesnt mean that the fallen is actually IN the movie...

12. Ajax 013

It doesn't even look mildly like soundwave. For one, its the wrong colours, for another, it has two eyes compared to soundwaves 1, its doesn't have enough head attenae things, different arrangement of facial spikes and doesn't have a pharoh like head dress around it.

So.... its REALLY not Soundwave. Unless he has extensive surgery.

Anyway, so far, its been the german and i think dutch versions were renamed to something else, but also two people close to the plot mentioned it had the Fallen (i think Furman was one, but somebody from IDW definately said it) and it was quickly 'removed' to avoid plot leakage.

So if this bot appears on the toy packaging, movie site and movie posters but isn't the fallen or alternate is the fallen but isn't even in the film, that wtf is going on? :p 

Could be tacced down to Bays failing 'misinformation' campaign, but i don't think the explosion-miester is even going to go that far

13. mulanzo

mulanzo Dinobot

1. Why would Megatron be kneeling before Soundwave.
    2. In the prequel comic, the golden slab is found in an archeological site so the face on it is clearly different than Soundwave, especially if Soundwave was seen on Mars in the current time period. Soundwave is not as old as that slab. If he was, so would Megatron and Prime and the rest of the bots and the golden slab wouldn't be an archeological relic..it would be something somebody hid in his backyard. They clearly don't know what it is or where it came from so the relic has nothing to do with Soundwave other than having a similar face.
    3. Soundwave's face is purple whereas the poster face is grey (it could be darker due to color adjustments...either way, it is monotone whereas Soundwaves head is two tone)
    [​IMG]

None of this is proof that the poster is the Fallen, but I think it's pretty solid evidence that the face on the golden slab (which also looks like the decepticon symbol and the head on the poster) is not Soundwave.

What is likely the case, according to the comic, is that prior to discovering the slab, all transformers were on the same side. When Megatron kneels in front of the Slab, he probably is possessed by evil or something and starts up the Decepticon faction. Then on Earth, he discovers that the face on the slab belongs to the bot on the poster.

...right. Frenzy's head and Cube. The end.

It is evidence that the face is not Soundwave since it is an ancient artifact, probably older than Soundwave or any of the other TFs. Who's face, we'll find out soon.

Well, if the face on the slab is the Fallen, then that is pretty much a guarantee that the Fallen will be in the movie since the same face is on the poster. Again, it may not be the Fallen, but it is an ancient TF one way or another. If the slab inspires Megatron to become evil, then the logical conclusion is that the face on the slab, which inspired the evil, is an evil TF and the title of the movie conveniently has the name of an ancient, evil TF. Pretty good evidence if you ask me. Not conclusive, but very convincing.