Minor/Repaint: movie optimus primal (Stockade repaint)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Goro, May 1, 2008.

1. Goro

Goro Active Member

Hey guys...

Here is my reimagining of a 'movie version' of optimus primal. The moment I saw stockade along with his huge arms and his face shield, I was convinced that a good primal would come of him.

Optimus Primal has pretty much been left alone on the outside except for the decepticon logo, which has been painted over & the roof rails have been painted black as the alt mode is awesome by itself.

Now the bot mode is where he shines, he has been paintd to resemble primal down to the dot - check otu the pic next to primal (not included in the auction).

Then, grey and black highlights have been added to him to give him a more realistic bot mode (to create wiring and anime effects) as can be seen behind the head and on the back of bot mode as well as the arms. A great amount of detail has been put into the bot mode highlights to give him a realistic effect.

All painting has been done using gundam and citadel paints and the bot has been sealed using high quality citadel matt seal! the bot can be transformed many a time, however care should be taken for transforming as he is made mainly for display purposes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150242448015

and as a bonus for all tfw members, I will provide HALF PRICE shipping to anyone that wins the auction and that mentions that they are a member!

Attached Files:

2. Methusalen

Methusalen Not good enough for G1!

News Credits:
    Why does this feel like it'd fit in with last year's Botcon pre-Beast Wars figures? Excellent work! You really bring out Primal with him!

3. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Good job! this is the second time I've seen this done. You got it spot on

4. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    DAMN !!!! That works really well. Nice job.