Movie Optimus or Prime Optimus

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by AutobotJazz1, Jun 19, 2012.

1. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

Movie verse Prime bro'.

2. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    It's all right. I'm just becoming a grouchy old man. :eek:  Darn kids and these repeat threads! :lol 

Chances are that if it's a popular topic (such as this), it's been done before.

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

This fight would most likely start with TFP Optimus getting pissed at movie Optimus for executing defeated Decepticons. He would state that he will stop movie Optimus if necessary but would try to convince movie Optimus to stop.

Movie Optimus will be convinced that he has to kill TFP Optimus as soon as he sates that will stop him if doesn't let the Decepticons live and would charge him mid sentence. This would catch TFP OP off guard who would struggle to defend himself.

Movie Optimus' use of skill would be slightly hindered by rage at TFP Optimus' betrayal. TFP Optimus would eventually find a break in Movie Op's tactless rage attack and exploit it to gain stability and start to fight back.

Movie Optimus would start to attack TFP Optimus with a series of quick blows and would kick him away. However, this would give TFP OP the advantage as he would then use his superior jumping to launch himself over movie OP and charge him from behind and toss him away.

Once separated, movie and TFP Optimus would start their using guns. TFP Optimus' guns would be effective against TFs who can be harmed by human firepower. Meanwhile movie OP would find it impossible to hit TFP OP who would block his laser fire and use his jumping abilities to avoid his rockets.

TFP Optimus would charge movie Optimus while he is slowed by his new injuries. Movie Optimus would fight on with all his rage but be overwhelmed by TFP Optimus' clearer mind.

Movie Optimus would be defeated by TFP Op who then tries to convince him that his ways are right and that he is still willing to forgive movie OP. Movie Optimus takes this chance to run away and while TFP Optimus could easily stop him, he wouldn't due to lack of means of imprisoning a TF and reluctance to kill anyone.

So while I think movie Optimus would get away, I think TFP Optimus Prime would win because his movie counterpart is filled with too much rage and hate to think clearly against an equally skilled opponent.

4. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Movie Optimus would win. His superior amount of weaponry would easily allow him to execute different attack strategies, his ability to indulge in brutal tactics would give him the edge in a physical fight, and his trailer is packed full of yet more weapons, including a shield.

It would be a good fight, but Movie Prime simply has two massive advantages; he has a greater range of weaponry, from hooks to axe to shield, and the pragmatic brutality to ensure the foe is defeated no matter what.

5. Snarl_2289

Snarl_2289 Well-Known Member

I don't like the movies so my choice is easy !

Prime Prime all the way !

6. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    I enjoyed your read and agreed with it's outcome. Nice job :thumb 

7. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Movie Optimus would tear Prime Optimus up. Movie Optimus has finally realized that talking and hoping isn't always the answer and Prime Optimus hasn't yet.

8. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    TFP Optimus would still be making a speech why he shouldn't fight agaisnt another version of himself, after movie Prime removed TFP Prime's head from his body.

9. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

My thoughts exactly.

:lolol 

10. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    Prime: Autobot, or Decepticon? Who's side are you on?
    Movie: AUTOBOT, BITCH! *tears Prime Optimus in half*

11. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    TFA Version.

No really a better charecter in everyway and not a homicidal anti-hero nor a boring speechmaker.

12. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Frankly, I would try argue why Movie-Optimus wins, but this thread is so biased it'd be a waste of time.

As Tyler said, it always ends on a hundred posts of LOLZ, MOVI OPTIMZU IZ MURDER

13. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    The bias can be supported with evidence from the latter two movies.

14. Overlord Balder

Evidence which I can effortlessly shoot down in a matter of seconds.

So no, still not valid.

15. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Do it, I dare you to.

16. Overlord Balder

...As I said two posts ago, it's pointless to offer proof, no one cares.

17. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Pretty much. Your proof doesn't fit with their narrative of "Movie Optimus is a monster," so it gets tossed to the side.

Back on topic, Movie Optimus wins in terms of being a better character than the bland, pompous, overly-dramatic, idiotic Prime Prime, and would usually win in a fight. Normally, he's a nice, polite guy, but when he steps on the battlefield, he leaves his peacetime mentality behind, and he fights harder than almost any Transformer I've seen in the franchise. Seriously, he is a mean son of a gun when he has to be.

Now, TFP Prime may be a bad character, but if you actually get him angry, he's actually a damned good fighter, one who would give Bayverse Optimus a run for his money. Still, I'd have to say that Bayverse Optimus wins. Like I said, he is vicious in a fight, and he fights like that all the time, no half-measures like how Prime Prime usually operates. Prime Prime may channel Bayverse Prime on occasion, but Bayverse Prime wrote the book on the subject.

18. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    This again??

Isn't this purely a subjective matter? This dead horse hasn't just been beaten - it's been pulped, pureed, turned into dog food, eaten, digested, and crapped on a lawn somewhere.

Neither one is better, because if you're going to let your opinion of what you like be swayed by what teh Interwebz say - I've got some prime land in the Everglades to sell you...

19. Honorbound

Honorbound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It's never going to die, man, just like the arguments over Rodimus as a leader or whether female TFs should exist and how/why they exist will never die.

20. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Maybe we could get a Kirk vs. Picard argument going, just for old time's sake :D