Movie music. Word "Cybertron" in B.E.P. song

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by manyoufactsure, Mar 28, 2009.

1. manyoufactsure

manyoufactsure Maximal TFW2005 Supporter

On the radio, the other day. The new Black Eyed Peas, song (Boom Boom?) has the word CYBERTRON in it. "Will I Am" is the one who said it but Fergie sings too.

I wonder if it could be a candidate for one of the movie songs.

Other than that one word, It doesn't have anything to do with the movie, but neither did the the one from the first movie (I can't think of the groups name. young rock/rap group)

Anyone else heard it?

2. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

uh...technically nothing except the Transformers theme on the first movie's soundtrack had anything to do with TF. And that song wasnt even in the movie.

Linkin Park's "What I've Done" was played twice and at pretty random times so that's probbaly the song you were thinking of. HIM's song was put on there because Valo is a big fan, pretty sure it wasn't in the movie either.

3. angelus2402004

angelus2402004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool! I didn't know Ville is a big fan of transformers. I think Passion's killing floor played in the scene when Sam was laying on his bed in his room.

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Well, considering we have yet to learn about the music being put into ROTF, both the songs and the score, it could be a possibility that this song you mentioned just might get put into the movie... or at least be on the soundtrack.

5. Simian

Simian Biscuits and Gravy....???

News Credits:
    Of course Fergie is married to Josh Dumhal..."Capt Lennox"..maybe it's a shout out to that...or maybe not...

6. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    IIRC he used to post on this board.