Movie Merchandise Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fairlady_Z, Feb 15, 2007.

1. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I'm having trouble keeping up with everything being announced. Is there a single place where everything coming out has been listed along with pics of each item? I can only seem to find one or the other unfortunately. And with the pics do they have captions that tell you what toy/item you are actually looking at? Any help would be apreciated. It's never too soon to start deciding what new TF items to get. :) 

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I don't know of any one place that has anything like that. I think there should be a sticky thread made to list all the different versions of each character that includes a picture of each one that we've seen so far. It would be like the one made to show the movie character designs. Peace out.

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    yeah that's a really good idea! *looks at mods exptentantly, crosses arms and taps foot*

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    *also looks at mods exptectantly, looks at watch, crosses arms, and taps foot*

5. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There's a thread in the Toyark that's a big list of ALL movie merchandise.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It took me a while to find it, but you must be talking about this thread- http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=123245
    I personally think that a sticky thread should be made that not only listed all the merchandise, but also had a picture of each one that we've seen so far. Peace out.

7. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!?

8. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ummmm........what? I think you're just joking around here, but I've been wrong about this in the past. If you're being serious, you're either mad at me for some reason, or happy that I found the thread, or something like that. Anyways, it would be awesome to see a thread to have the pictures of the merchandise that we've seen so far. It would make finding pictures of these things easier, so we don't have to look for old threads. Peace out.

9. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

Oh, I just went on that link you posted for the thread and there was this entire list of what appeared to be a lifetime supply of Trans.

I was just demanding to know what person by your powers you were able to locate such an awesome thread

BTW, nice pics of The Fallen :thumb 

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Oh, ok. I've had people mean different things when they say stuff like that, lol. I just went to the toyark and started to go threw all the pages of threads and I eventually found that on page 4. I was going to stop if I got to page 10. Thanks for the compliment on the pictures. Neither of them are mine. I just edited the one for my sig and the other one was given to me to use as an avatar. Peace out.