Movie Megatron Poses

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Jul 16, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

so i've had my movie leader megs in a very generic pose for a while. he's the only transformer i've ever transformed less than 10 times (with a grand total of once) and i've never been satisfied with it, i feel like i just got it cause it said megatron on the box. it would could never put it in any badass poses and stuff so i just got pissed and left it like it was on the box. it's cuz his toes are really unstable and he has huge feet, but i was just wondering if i could see some pics of cool and stable poses. thanks for the help - jrod

2. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    My brother got movie leader megs as well. He let me play with it for a while, and I thought it was one of the worst leaders I have ever seen.

Sorry, I can't post pics, but I would recommend robot replicas megatron. It screams movie accuracy, and has somewhat good possability. The double-arm cannon is a seprate peice that can be blugged on to his arms, so it doesn't hang of.

I have also found that his hands are the perfect size to hold the all-spark cube that comes with the black arcee or black incinerator.

3. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I got Premium Megatron and regretted it. Not just because his arm pod is too loose. He can't really pose and he's like a big brick. I feel like Megatron always gets kind of screwed because he doesn't turn into a 'real' vehicle. It's like they can never decide on what to turn him into since they couldn't make him into a handgun anymore (which was kind of lame anyways, I mean he's the leader, but his alt mode needs to be held by Starscream?).

Anyways, the appeal of Megatron has always been how awesome he looks in robot mode, and especially his big ass fusion cannon.

His movie mode has a tiny little gun that comes out of his arm which you need to hold down to even keep popped out.

Not a cool toy. The only thing I like is that he makes the transforming noise, but I could have gotten a Premium Optimus that did that (only reason I didn't is because I have the regular). Oh and his sounds in vehicle mode suck. Just sounds like roaring static.

4. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Remove his wings(they have some tutorials on YouTube) and he looks a lot cooler. Maybe even do a bit of modding so that you can pop off his arms(I used a little "claw" keychain ring so that I could pop his right arm pod back on) Some of the poses I get him in are grabby hands, holding the mace in one hand, kneeling, trying to get Sam, and some other ones but you need to fiddle around with him a bit

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Movie Meagtron can pose,but it'slike a balancing act with him. His feet have hinges, but if they hinge too much he topples. I had him standing over Prime with his claw around the latter's throat and the other reeled back to clobber him. I don't have any pics but I can get some tomorrow when it's day.

Megatron can pose, but many just give up trying because they don't try more savage poses. I never understood why I always see him just standing with hsi legs bent or something. he can pull off so many great, feral poses.

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

That's one of the reasons why I love mine so much. He can just look down right brutal when given the right pose. Combined with the spring switching mod he became a rather kick ass toy imo. His alt mode is still ass though, but he don need no stinkin alt mode!

7. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not one picture?

I removed the arm pods and he looks a little better. I can't figure out how to get the chain attached back to him so it's just sort of hanging there. I would love to remove the wings as well, where's the video?

8. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

9. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

I'll try and get pics of him later today

10. [soundwave]

[soundwave] Communications

News Credits:
    One of my better poses of Megatron. Really old pic.

[​IMG]

11. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What I did with the right pod: used a twistie-tie so that it can attach to the loop in the hand and a little loop i made from a paperclip in the flail
    [​IMG]

12. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What's that on his left arm?

13. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Argh, I should have saw this one earlier.

I've sold my Movie Leader Meg, and get Voyager Metallic Megatron to replace him (with wings n ice shards removed permanently).

14. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

The slider for the cannon. Since the left pod is on a hinge and the left arm has to be unscrewed to put it back in, I just slide it off then back on when I transform him