Movie Masterpiece figures, worth it?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VenomKing, Apr 18, 2011.

1. VenomKing

VenomKing Well-Known Member

So yeah, are Starscream and BB worth it? Or are other versions completely better in all ways? Just asking for some opinions.

2. Tracker Hound

Tracker Hound Banned

I think they are both worth it but Starscream is the superior one due to the different paint job and material

3. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    To me, they are worth it. The Bee has a different paint scheme from Battle OPs Bee, as well as chrome wheels. And the fact that there is no "Try Me" window in the box makes it a pure win for me, hehe. :) 

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd REALLY like to have the Starscream, but I'm short on cash for it. MP Ghost SS is on that list as well. *sigh*

5. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got SS only and yes, he deserves a lot of love :D 

6. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

I've seen the MP Starscream in person, and he doesn't look massively superior to the standard HftD version. Of course he looks great and the main deco is different without the tattoos etc, but not worth the extra £££ IMO. Bumblebee (who I have only seen in pics) on the other hand, looks awesome! Probably because the Battle Ops version is quite bland and there are a lot of paint apps on the MP figure.

I wasn't able to find any in hand pics of either figure round here - can anyone help out with some comparisons or point me to a review? :thumbs2: 

7. seali_me

seali_me Buhawi Gabay-Tala

i'd say the same thing to you as i did my buddy, don't get it since the only difference is the paint job. something anyone can adjust themselves on cheaper version. especially since i'm pretty sure winners (or TJmaz in some cases) will get the hasbro versions later one. DIY.

8. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For Starscream, it all comes down to whether or not you like the tattoos and if you are willing to pay double the amount for the clean version.

For Bumblebee, I would say no since a lot of places have had Battle Ops Bee on clearance and you can get him for like $30 bucks.