Minor/Repaint: Movie Kickback WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by zgraham, Dec 15, 2008.

1. zgraham

zgraham Well-Known Member

Here is one of my first customs. It is a movie Kickback. I was working on my take at a movie Swindle and thought that Salvage's legs looked like an insect. I also thought the swing up bed looked like wings. So I decided to go with it. I started with a movie Salvage. I took it apart and primed, then painted gloss black. I painted the windows and windshield purple. I also added some purple details, like headlights and grill. I cut off the guns and hands, then added Gundam hands. I also took off the back kibble. I am still working on a bed floor that folds up with the sides. It will also be able to slide back to make the "wings" longer. I am still working on Kickback's head. It will be a modified Salvage head. I plan on using the shoulder spikes for antennae. I will post more pics when finished. Let me know what you guys think. I plan to post some WIP pics of the movie Swindle I am making out of the same mold.

Attached Files:

2. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 Insert clever joke here.

It's been done before and looked cool, so this should look cool when finished too.

3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Looks good to me :thumb 

I am loving the new hands, that makes a cool toy even cooler :)