Jazz is finally on the pegs in the UK, but, the G1 repaint is so much better! And there's the Robot Replica, and the Final Battle Jazz repaint. I was hoping the G1 Jazz would be released at the end of next month, but I have to wait until august! This really sucks but it is understandable. Unfortunately I'm now left in the trap Hasbro has set for me where I want to get about 3 Movie Jazz figs when I only needed one really to begin with. Are there reprolabels for movie Jazz? Have we seen the final battle repaint; is it any better? I'm really quite lost. I pride myself on being a bit of a thinker but when faced with simple decisions like this... I love Movie Jazz's design the way it is and want a figure of that, but the mould's stumpiness suits G1 Jazz better... but it will be mid to late August Plus time of shipping before I get that! So should I get all three Jazzes or just hold tight for the Robot Replica and G1 Repaint in August? What uses can I find for my Movie Jazz figure after that - a car mode to display with the RR maybe?