Movie Jazz And Jazz Repaint Great X-Mas Gift For The Jazz Fanatic!! Submit BEST OFFER

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by GrimlockAutobot, Nov 9, 2007.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

Apr 17, 2007
    News Credits:
    What is the plural of the word Jazz? Is it Just Jazz? Is it the word Jazz with the letter "i' after it ala the word Octopus? (Octopi? Jazzi?) Or is it the word Jazz with an "es" the end (Jazzes?)

Anyway, enough with the english lesson. I have 2 movie repaint Jazz for sale and one original grey one as well.

I know there's probably a slim chance that someone on here doesn't already own these figures but, if by chance you don't here's your chance to get one. Or it's a good chance to pick one up for that Jazz fanatic (Anyone have Alphie on their shopping list?) Or Scatman Caruthers fan.

It also makes a great X-mas gift or a great kitbashing project as well. And with the recent rumors that the current movie deluxes are "non-replenishable" nows a good chance to get one while you can.

If you want to pick one up from a NON-SCALPER (I am the "anti-scalper") PLEASE do so. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Great Starting Price!! And an opportunity to submit a best offer!!
  2. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Jul 26, 2007
    WTF is up with $11.00 for shipping??

And you have 3 of them???

If you lowered the shipping I might make an offer