Movie Ironhide Topkick Replica at GM dealer?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Omega Charge, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
    For a year or more there has been a Topkick display at a nearby GMC dealer. A red one, a black, and some whites. The black one would be there most of the time, with it being moved or not visible some of the time, but it always returned. Driving by the lot I would always think of Ironhide. Well, for I went into the lot for the first time today to look at some pickup trucks, and as we were coming out, I decided I wanted a close up look at the Topkicks.

Up close, they were HUGE. The black was the biggest, having a set of giant tires and what seemed like plenty of accessories. I started to walk around the vehicle, just to get a feel for it, feeling in awe. And that's when I saw it. The 2007 Movie Autobot symbol, right on the tailgate of the truck.

That's when I realized, this must be a replica of the Movie prop. It is IDENTICAL to the trucks being moved around for filming. So it's been there a while, and I didn't get a chance to ask about it. has anyone else seen one of these, in a lot or anywhere?

So sorry there are no pics, but I didn't have my camera. maybe if I ever go again...

2. Omega Charge

Omega Charge Prepare for trouble...

News Credits:
  3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Well, do you think they'd HIDE them?