Movie....I don't like this

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by wikkiddavis, May 31, 2007.

1. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    That's what I said would happen to it, if everything you were wishing came true. There wouldn't be any left. You totally just repeated everything I said in your own words (and poor spelling), completely contradicting your earlier remarks.
    :banghead: 

Also, it's not your thing. It's our thing.

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    You shouldve started saving money like some of us did for the merchandise. I think its neat that they have alot of merchandise because there are things I will buy for the children I have not had yet like the TF bed sheets and comforter.

3. wikkiddavis

wikkiddavis The wikkid man

News Credits:
    I didnt think this topic was even still on here anymore. Im sorry I can't spell as good as you but I didnt take my time with it. Its just a fricken Forum not a a spelling bee and who said everyone has to type everything like im doing an english final you knew what I was saying its not the end of the world.

Im not even mad about this anymore so this topic can Die I maid it when I was in a stupid mood and now I regret it.

And no disrespect :thumb  WIsh you luck with everything you do and Have a nice day!

4. Razorblaze

Razorblaze God of Thunder TFW2005 Supporter

Impossible by looks yes. Not by attitude and personality. It all depends on what a person's prespective of unique is.

5. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

or by their music collection

6. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

I'm for the 80s all the way.... and Bee Gees.... and Air Supply--- Oh gawd, I let it out!

*runs away*

7. Razorblaze

Razorblaze God of Thunder TFW2005 Supporter

That too. I feel like I'm the only one who in the world who enjoys 70's and 80's rock and metal. Oh, and Weird Al.

8. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Uniqueness is defined by more than an interest in a product mass-marketed in the 1980s.... everyone is unique, because everyone has had different lives. Even thinking of the person you know that is most like yourself, they can be very similar in many ways, but also different in many ways.

Wishing that no-one else knows about something you think is cool is a bit elitist. It's cool to point out that you knew about it first, but it's not like you have ownership over it or anything.

More hype means more toys, ultimately. And even if I don't buy that many of the movie figs (I quite like them but trying to concentrate on G1 at the mo), I'm glad that a blockbuster film means that there will be more in the future, maybe more G1 reissues, maybe more alternators, maybe something new that totally rules.

Bah, I'm just rambling now, too bored at work, heh.

9. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

Don't know if this thread is the right one to say this but :

one thing I didn't like about the footage we've seen so far is the scene where Jazz falls in front of the car dealer, more specific, how he turns his head and upper body to see the cars..

He turns around to fast in my opinion.

10. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I'm just afraid that all the cool toys from any TF show after the movie will be gone before I can get it now. But what I am hoping is that people just like the movies and not the cartoons. More toys for me! :D