2D Artwork: Movie Grimlock

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by mogel94, Jun 28, 2009.

1. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

heres my version of movie grimlock i hope you all like it

edit: ive got a neat idea for a backstory for grimlock that could explain why he is a dino-
    After accedentally going into one of jetfires wormholes, Grimlock and his squad were sent into the past. not knowing how long rescue would be, Grimlock used his t-rex alt mode to blend in. unfortunatley, while wandering around earth with his team, they all fell into a massive ditch in the atlantic that soon froze over. Even more unfortunate for Grimlock while frozen he lost large portions of he memory making him loose his speech and ability to change into anything other than the two modes that he was using. The most unfortunate thing for grimlock and pals was that his energysignature thingy was the reason why the Fallen landed on earth to blow it up.
    Fortunatly , he has been defrosted and ready to help the rest of the autobots defeat the decepticons

sadly i am on holiday when the compotition closes and come back the day the votes closes. but still vote for grimlock. we need a grimlock in the tf films. at least one grimlock post should get through to the final!!!

Attached Files:

2. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Cool! I like it a lot. At first I thought this was going to be another topic plaigrizing this one guy's movie Grimlock. Nice to see you have imagination and are original!

3. mogel94

mogel94 Well-Known Member

thanks alot at least i didnt give him chicken legs :)