Movie Game Figs?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Blasterpwns, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Blasterpwns

Blasterpwns Regretting my username...

Sorry to disapoint anyone who thought I was showing stolen prototypes, but does anyone think Hasbro is going to make them? I remember hearing that Hasbro was thinking about them, but Im having some doubts. Anybody share my thoughts?

2. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    i want the protectobot that you can be in multiplayer (or single player if you cheat hehehe). i love that design

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

I don't think I understand what you're talking about. Movie "Game" Figures? Like, as in "Video Game" figures ala nearly all the one-eyed drone molds (like the infamous Swindle, Payload, and Dreadwing figures)? I know Breakaway is in the game, but so far he's the only "game exclusive" character also in toy form but not in the movie as far as I know.

4. Blasterpwns

Sorry I did'nt make myself to clear, but I meant the figures from the second Video game that you can play as in multiplayer. Their desgins are homages to G1 characters like Protectabot is homage to Streetwise, Seeker is enssentially Skywarp, but not a repaint of Starscream, and Aerialbot kinda being a double homage to both Air Raid in both modes and a bit of Powerglide's body shape in robot mode.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I think there only in the Ps3 and 360 versions of the game.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    So far only one we have is Breakaway.

I'd say it is possible, especially with how fast a lot of figures have been getting released. I mean yeah we saw a good bit of new stuff at SDCC, but I don't think enough to make it through all of 2010 like Hasbro seems to be planning.

We'll probably see some.

6. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I use my Walmart Skywarp as Seeker, although I would LOVE to see some game figures.

7. Blasterpwns

Im pretty sure we'll see something like them, my worry is how accurate they'll be. Protectobot and Aerialbot have some pretty complex transformations ( at least to me ) and Seeker has some pretty big feet if you think about it.

8. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

I don't think so. I mean, there are different dones for different consoles, and it would just be a wreck.

9. Blasterpwns

I've have'nt bought Wally World Skywarp because 1. He is'ny exactly seeker and 2. He costs more than the average voyager. I do like the mold however. I'll get him when he and Ramjet appear on clearance like their bound to be.:D