Movie Gag Scene I made up!

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Draconis Prime, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Draconis Prime

Draconis Prime Wild N Crazy Loose Cannon

For those who are not in the Transformers Movie forums i made a copy of this so you can enjoy it: :dj 

I know it might seem odd but while under a nice sugar rush at work i came up with a scene that would be a gas in the movie if it was put in during the military base invasion.

scene place: Barrics

Solider 1: will be sitn in a chair watching Futurama on TV thats under a window.
    Solider 2: will be layn in bed reading a magazine

Solider 2: "If you keep watching that cheesy show your gonna end up being named Fry you lazy bumm!"
    Solider 1: "Yeah... yeah! Keep reading those magazines and youll end up as fish bait you book worm!"

Solider 3 bursts in the door at the far end of Solider 1 "Dont you guys hear the Red Aleart?"
    Solider 1 turns around "Yeah.... Yeah!! Knowing those old goats its probraly a lousy..... (as the word lousy is said you see Vortex lands a short distance outside through the window) (as the ground shakes Solider 1 turns around slowly as if he felt the Grim Reaper walk on his grave) s..t..u..p..i..d drill!??"

For a breif pause the 3 soliders and Vortex would exchange glances. Then as Vortex raises his arm and aims his weapon into the window of the barrics the 3 soliders lean back in fear n horror eyes buggn out but still not a sound is said from any of them. Next you see a close up of the weapon as you hear it charge up, locks n loads. Just after the weapon preps to fire it shows a clip from the Futurama show on TV where you see Bender as hes saying his famous line: "YEP, Were Boned!!" The next thing you see is a angled shot of the barrics from the outside as a shot goes into the building blowing it to pieces.

I know its kinda odd but what can i say my mind is always on another planet or somewhere. But i do hope some of you get a good laugh from this and if you got any opinion PLEASE post it i like to hear from you guys n lettn me know what you think of it. And most likey some of the spelling is off but i never did claim i made As in english HA HA HA HA HA!!

2. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Well, His name is blackout lol, but dude, that would be hilarious...or bender could go " Bite my shiny mmetal @zz" :lol 

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    oh bender. when does he not make things funny?

4. Cutthroat

Cutthroat More cowbell, dammit!

"We've got a right to pick a little fight with rustlers,
    If somebody wants to pick a fight with us,
    He'd better bite my ass!" :D 

5. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    I had an Idea, during an important scene for 'Gag" reasons, they could do some live action bloopers with the transformers.

BB" A BumbleBee is an insect whose veeres a predator away with a stinger most likley to die afterwards"

Shia "Dude thats crazy so if you shoot youll die?"

BB: "Reach for the sky honkey" (transforms his arm into the cannon) then plays "Cant Touch Dis" Duhdununnu dunu dunuh

6. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

*Laughs* Yeah, that's what the TF movie's missing... a TF playing "Can't Touch This."

7. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    Well their is plenty of cheese Im sure in the movie.

8. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Well, if that's the case... looks like it's going to be one interesting movie.

9. Draconis Prime

Draconis Prime Wild N Crazy Loose Cannon

Your Not Alone

:lolol  You know i had a reply on the offical movie site just like it however it was after the commanding officer in the tower tells the chopper (blackout) to surrender only to have blackout transform pointing at his rear going: "BITE MY SHINNY METAL @$$!!" then goes rampaging around the base laughing. :rock 

10. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

:D  Funny is in the simplicity of the scit :D 

Some Mini-Cons should pop up just because this is G1 they're doing. It'd classify as a WTF? moment

11. OmegaVPrime

Ebay:
    Lol, we could have them dancing singing "Its a small world after-all" :lol 

12. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    pun intended!

13. DaraRex2.0

My friend asked me to post this, we were on some strange roll that night. This is a TV spot:

Two kids fighting over a swing demanding it's there's. Prime comes in, hand becomes saw blade and WHHHIIRRRLLLLLL.... saws the swing in half and presents it to kids. The moral, as he states....

"SHARE!" :lol 

14. surak777

surak777 Autobot Musician TFW2005 Supporter

ROTFLMAO!
    (the kids cry and the angry parents sue the autobots, Film at 11)

15. DaraRex2.0

Prime gets bail and skips state :D 

My friend and I like to make up random junk of characters acting completely out of character.

We were doing something the other night about about Arcee, Prime, Hot Shot, and Ironhide. Complete random stuff from Energon. Somethin' was wrong with us, we got into these details about the robots bein' drunk and describing stuff they'd seen like flying cheese cakes and turky legs with wings. My favorite was the pipe her character stuck in her nose and I asked, "Are those boogers comin' out." She said, "No, it's grease." I responded, "Man, I thought you were sick."

There needs to be a forum for this random sh!t. I was cryin' through all those details she gave me