Movie Figures Arrive In Serbia

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sammael, Jun 23, 2007.

1. punio4

punio4 Member

Također! Dugo nisam bio fan... Negdje od 10. godine... Sad imam 20.
    No, film me "resetirao" ^^ A i kvaliteta/izgled deluxea, jer nisam neki fan G1, pucam na "realizam".

@others
    Excuse us for not speaking in English^^'

2. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Hehe, isto i kod mene. Ja sam celu srednju skolu i pola fakulteta prosao bez transformersa. Internet me ponovo upoznao sa njima. Nego ja sam ipak odrastao uz G1 tako da su mi classics figure dosle kao porucene.

3. galaxjra32

galaxjra32 Active Member

At least the movies toys has arrived to Serbia, but what about COLOMBIA, South America, we don't have them. They haven't arrived here. I have been to every local retailer and they don't have it. You know what they told me?? Since the Movie film will make its debut here on July 20, the movie toys will be around this date on shelfs. Can you believe it??

4. Grimbot

Grimbot Chokkei hater.

Yep.

5. Razorclaw

Venezuela has them. Can't you import from there?

6. punio4

punio4 Member

Hell, we would like to see ANYTHING selling with US prices over here :) 
    If something costs 5$, it's (atleast) 5£ in Britain, 5€ in the EU, and 5€+35% everywhere else.
    To make it better to understand, I'm gonna compare MacBook pro prices:
    US: 2000$
    EU: 2500$
    UK: 2600$
    Croatia: 3000$

7. galaxjra32

galaxjra32 Active Member

Thank you!. I didn't know that Venezuela has them! Are you from there? Do you know a www link to some retailer store over there? Do you know how much it costs? Does they have the US version or the International version packaging? I prefer US Version! Thanks.

8. Razorclaw

No, I'm not from Venezuela, but forum member Airfox is. Try contacting him. He posted on this thread, on previous page.

9. galaxjra32

galaxjra32 Active Member

airfox, razorclaw tells me that you are from venezuela, he also says that the Transformers Movie are already out in Venezuela. Do you know a www link to some retailer store over there? Do you know how much it costs? Does they have the US version or the International version packaging? I prefer US Version! Thanks

10. Razorclaw

Why don't you shoot him a PM?? Who knows when he'll be looking at this thread again.

11. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    Nope. Haven't seen them yet.

Here the movie is premiering on July 13, so I guess we'll be seeing some of the toys around that date if at all. The last month several toy stores have been stocking transforming figures (mostly Roadbots and similar stuff) imported by a company that IIRC is a local Hasbro representative ... and that doesn't make ANY sense.

I know of some local fans that have some of the toys, but they're actually importing them from eBay and BBTS.

What I said I found here this week are some Star Wars 30th Anniversary figures.

PS: hay galaxjra32! Copa America today! :D 

-airfox

12. airfox

airfox TF: Cybertronian Wars!

News Credits:
    I hate "protectionism" (is that a word?)

I can see it's easier for us to import directly from a US store, but the local market usually imports in bulk, so their shipments go over $100 and the taxes get into play. That's why toys are so expensive on our local market.

You could say "why don't you buy everything directly from a US store then?", and you'd be correct, but then we also have a currency exchange limitation in place for our credit cards ... I can only use $3000 a year on my credit card for Internet purchases, no matter if in reality I have a salary that allows me to spend over $3000 a year.

Huh? :confused: 

P.S.: sorry for the back-to-back posts.

-airfox

13. galaxjra32

galaxjra32 Active Member

Sorry, I'm new in this. what do you mean by PM??, What is a PM?? How do I do this??

14. YugoBee

YugoBee Member

Last night I saw Transformers movie figures arrived in my city (Nis). "Turbo Limach" shop has deluxe figures Bumblebee camaro '77, Wreckage and Scorponok for 999 dinars (16 bucks) and movie legends figures Jazz, Ratchet and Barricade for 399 dinars (6.4 bucks). I bought BB and Wreckage and my bro got legends Barricade. There are still 1 BB and Wreckage available, as well as 2 Scorponoks, also there are available about 4 classics Starscreams. "Eureka" has movie deluxe Swindle and Bonecrusher as well as legends Ratchet and Jazz, but the prices are much higher. Deluxes are 1750 dinars (28 bucks *shudders*), and legends are 599 dinars (9.6 bucks *ugh, another blow to my kidneys*).

P.S. Sammael, I'm waiting for a PM, or a bling-bling on my cellie.
    P.S.S. I'll post pics of the bots I bought later today when I get a better lighting.

EDIT: D'OH!!!!!! I posted using my brother's account. Razorclaw reporting here. :banghead: