Movie figure scale..

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by BairdimusPrime, Dec 27, 2010.

1. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok as some of you know, I sold off my ENTIRE collection this month to help with bills and other things for my family... well I ended up getting a new job after everything sold and now things are back to normal... There is no way i can afford to catch up on over 20 yrs of collecting so i'm only going small to have a nice homeage to my collecting.

For Christmas my wife picked me up a battle blades optimus prime who i feel is a fantastic fig. now that I have him i would like to put together as close to in scale movie collection and call it a day... so Im wondering if anyone has an idea as to what the most accurate in scale figs would be compared to this fig.

thanks in advance!!
    Bairdimus

BTW PIX ALWAYS HELP!

2. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

For the main cast of autobots;

Voyager - Ironhide, Rachet.
    Deluxe - Battle Blade Bumbelbee (or any, this is the best version imo, though), sideswipe, skids & mudflap (personally I use the ice cream versions), Jolt.

If I where you, I'd hold on to see the new DOTM stuff, that new Ironhide looks incredible, and we may get a good Rachet now.

3. BairdimusPrime

BairdimusPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah ive been thinking of holding off untill DOTM its just hard seeing my shelves having no toys but battle blades optimus and universe cyclonus... might just pick up a voyager rotf megs if i can find one cheap

4. iamste

iamste Well-Known Member

Well, that Bumblebee and sidearm sideswipe are both out now. Id go with the Takara Sideswipe for the silver colour. He may get a silver release for DOTM though.

Sorry to hear you had to sell the lot off though.