Movie Figure scale

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DecepticusPrime, Apr 25, 2007.

1. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Allright, with the multiple size class release of some figures, namely the leaders, I have a question of which version I should get in order for the movie figures to be somewhat in scale with each other. I suspect that leader class prime may be quite large compared to some such a deluxe brawl whom I would expect to be larger.

Does the question make sense?

2. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Makes perfect sense to me because I have been trying to figure the same thing out for planning on what movie figures I am going to buy. As far as scale goes I dont think anything is going to be perfect, but I plan on buying the leader class Prime and Brawl, but I don't think the leader class brawl has been seen yet so I am not 100% sure yet. There was a picture of the voyager prime with the other autobots and megatron in this post that may also help you figure some scale out as well.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=131081

3. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    The Autobots and Decepticons are in different scales, because the latter all turn into huge military vehicles, and the former are all civilian automobiles.

The best you can hope for is to get each faction grouped together

4. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    uh huh...I know that. But how off is Leader class Prime gonna be with deluxe Bumblebee vs Voyager prime with said bumblebee.

There has never been a TF series properly scaled and with multiple charecter releases, this is the perfect chance to get that right IMO. Okay, not perfect, but closer

5. Pride21

Pride21 Honor Wisdom Virtue

Actually the classics line has a decent scale when compared to each other although bb and cj are the smallest ones.

6. Doctor Ingenious

Doctor Ingenious Doctorate in Ingeniology

Blackout's supposed to be the largest decepticon I believe so the decepticon scale isn't going to quite right with just them either.

7. Greyryder

Greyryder Kitbashed

The scale is weird on all of them. I'm not sure which Prime is going to be closer to scale to other civilian vehicles. Voyager Prime and Ironhide look to be about the same scale. Jazz is sadly out of scale with the other deluxe cars. Ratchet isn't in scale with anything. Even next to leader class Prime, he's still bigger than a Humvee. And, an H2 is no Humvee.

8. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    No, Leader Prime is much closer to Ratchet and Ironhide's scales. Compare the wheelbases.

9. Noisemaze2006

Noisemaze2006 Banned

At first I wanted the leader Prime. But I want my movie Prime to be the same size as G2 Laser Prime so I think I'm gonna have to get the voyager not the leader.

I want all my Primes's from every series to be pretty much the same size so I can line them all up. I just sold my MP-01 cuz it was too damn big & I pre-ordered the Encore Convoy.