Digibash: Movie Dinobot

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by rattimus prime, Feb 13, 2010.

1. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

Movie Beast Wars Characters

been wanting to do this for a while. When i first got my Wreckage i immediatly thought Dinobot, i dont know why but to me he bears him a decent resemblence. i tried this a few months ago but ran into a delema...straight white doesnt work with Paint.net all to well, until it hit me, use the Bludgeon version because the darker colors would work better in photoshop, and i wouldnt have to work around the urban camo blot on his chest. He's in more or less Traditional Dinobot colors, a light brown, a dark brown, and a blue face.

almost forgot, All Original images are From Seibertron.com, edited using Paint.net

[​IMG]

Alright, originally this was just gonna be Dinobot but i decided to to the whole Beast Wars cast, well atleast Season 1.

So the next one i did was Rhinox, the Pic is originally Desert Tracker Ratchet since Regular Ratchets Neon Green didnt work that well. he was alot simpler to do then i first thought.

[​IMG]

all right, im not sure who im gonna do next, but im leaning towards Rattrap. but I dont have any Idea what Figures im gonna use for him Cheetor, or Airazor. if any one has suggestions please let me know

Attached Files:

2. Unfall

Unfall Shattered Glass

Wow, I've been toying with doing the same thing for a couple of days now. Nice job

3. rattimus prime

thanks, ive been thinking of doing the whole beast wars cast, but time and my extremely small amount of patients keep me from doing it

4. rattimus prime

ok, im stuck now, im not sure who im gonna use for movie rattrap or cheetor, ive been thinking of using the knock-out mold for rattrap in his transmetal colors but im not sure, and i have no idea what mold i should use for cheetor and i dont want to use the bumblebee mold, any opinions on who i should use

5. supernova222

supernova222 Circle of Light

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    those look really cool. i think ROTF ironhide would be good for optimus primal, either ROTF or HFTD sideswipe as cheetor/tigertron and ROTF hubcap as rattrap and DOTM air raid for airazor.