Heavy/Scratch: Movie Dev's WIP

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by UltraMagnus2008, Sep 29, 2009.

1. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Been a little busy at the work bench tonight.I know most of us are taking a crack at this at some point, I finally picked up a Longhaul the other day. I need to get another demolisher and a mixmaster later this week. Longhaul isnt physically attacted but Rampage is and is completely functional! I think I will be getting the Devy kit so I can convert hightower into something transformable and hopefully Scrapper too. The other option is to go classics style with these guys and do a traditional set up but I want to take this as far as I can without using drone robots.

Attached Files:

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    So far so good. Long Haul is the only problem. He wouldn't look so out of proportion if you were to somehow break up and fold the thin plastic that makes up the truck-bed and move it to his feet.

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Awesome! Before the movie came out, everyone was talking about doing this. Since the movie only showed vehicles becoming Devastator and Hasbro NOT making figures for the other bots everyone seemed to back away from this.

Keep it up man! I want to see someone actually do this.

4. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wanted to pick up the rotf constructicons and make a G1 styled devy with em.
    I scrapped the idea in lieu of some other projects.

5. galvascream

galvascream Apple Junkie

News Credits:
    use fab longhaul

6. cowclone

cowclone I am lost..were am I?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hevyload is kind of just longhual with longer arms and a tail thingy and red...and with out that thing over the top of longhual's alt mode. So do that to another longhaul the fab one should work the best

7. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Yeah! exactly what I was thinkin. I'm pretty much looking at this open minded and saying it fuck it to the standard set up, there were multiples of the Constructicons running around in the movie so by my limited reckoning if I just convert them and give them opposite paint scemes I can use the same molds more than once.( Or at least an alternate set up like in this case) I'm liking the fork lift scout class figure right now as shoulder joints. ;) 

8. Jetfireprime52

Jetfireprime52 Member

this looks pretty sweet dude. but some thing i want to see, seeing as hasbro didn't do this, is someone who gets supreme devastator and gives those vehicles a robot mode.
    still, pretty cool. :) 

9. UltraMagnus2008

UltraMagnus2008 Autobot

News Credits:
    Oh I'm going to even if they are shell formers, the common sense of my wife is pushing me to get two other easy projects sold before I fork out 98.99 on more plastic :D 

10. Autobotknight08

Autobotknight08 Well-Known Member

Same here.