Movie Deluxe Bonecrusher

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Razerwire, May 13, 2007.

1. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    got bonecrusher! yay!

i'm kinda meh with the toy actually, hes arms need getting used to, but LOVE the bio.

i'ma totally do a BONECRUSHER HATES MOVIE REVIEW serial strip. eventually.

2. jdre_124

jdre_124 Super Dick

News Credits:
    My thoughts on Bonecrusher...

Vehicle Mode-SO COOL!! The entire mine clearing vehicle rocks!! I love his massive claw and it has excellent range! Not a big fan of painted windows but I can live with it.

Transformation-Not too hard at all. No automorphing at all. Transformation is fairly quick.

Bot Mode- If you were to omit his arms Bonecrusher would look nearly the same as his movie model. The accuracy is incredible. Hes short but is still scary. Shame on you Hasbro for not giving this guy the voyager treatment. He's my favorite Deluxe. Has excellent possiblity even though theres no elbows. VERY Nice overall/

Grade:A

3. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    Got Bonecrusher as my first deluxe. I really love the aesthetics of the robot mode. The feet and extending arms are big pluses. Plust the backmounted claw adds poseability and thus adds to the scary evil nature of this character. Also this has to be one of the best bios ever conceived.

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If his vehicle mode were less realistic, Bonecrusher would make an excellent Vehicon.

I wouldn't say it's a great toy, but it's more interesting than some. The claw-pincher-slider thing is fun to play with. Wish he had some (non-extended-arm) elbows though.

5. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    Picked him to be my first movie purchase. The transformation sequence itself is pretty simple but is made more complex due to a few panels that need to be moved. Very detailed, with nice earth tone colors (almost everything from Armada to Classics was super bright, so it's nice to see a more 'realistic' color scheme, especially on a military vehicle). Robot mode is small, but you only notice how small it is when he's with other figures. By himself, his long arms and bulky backcarriage make him look like a hefty dude. His articulation is pretty good, but despite that, you'll pretty much always want to put his legs in one certain position. The high amount of 'grabby parts' (arms, back claw) give him an interesting personality. Pretty awesome deluxe all in all

6. Evan Goldsborough

Evan Goldsborough Freelance Negotiator

I'm curious as to the approximate height of this guy. I'm planning on eventually getting the Prime and Megs "Authentic" Revotech figures, and it occured to me that Bonecrusher may be in-scale with them. And, with him becoming my favorite of the movie Transformers, I figured I'd try to get a decent display going.

So, rough height in inches, perhaps?

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    oh, 5 inches I guess?

8. King Starscream

King Starscream <b><font color=blue>The Royal Seeker</font></b> Veteran

News Credits:
    One of the best things about this figure is that the unique design of his feet allow him to stand on my 20 inch CRT monitor at work. :D 

9. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

Shit, his arm's long enough to pick my nose, and we're in different rooms!

Arms actually remind me a lot of Gekkobot (from BM), but the main difference is that Bonecrusher doesn't suck.

10. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Just got Bonecrusher...

Ummmm... wow. He rocketed past Barricade and Swindle to take the top movie deluxe spot. I couldn't possibly love this guy any more.

I Googled "Buffalo" and was stunned at how accurate the alt mode is to the real deal. Very well done!

And I loooooooooooooooove the 'bot design! Love it! So odd and missshapen. Quite creative and executed to perfection. Totally blown away at how close it is to the movie render as well. All in a $10 toy!

A+

11. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    If I had to nitpick anything about Bonecrusher, it would be the white border on his little sabre-toothed bulldog insignia. It'd look so much better with a clear backed decal.

12. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Speaking of that decal, I would kill for a Tshirt with the Bonecrusher logo!

[​IMG]

13. SocrManiac

SocrManiac TFW2005 Supporter

I'm very impressed by how much they did with this toy. It's a deluxe, but it has a nice transformation, a decently accurate vehicle mode (even if it's not a subject I enjoy), and one of the best robot modes in the line. I'm very impressed. My second favorite Decepticon of the line (behind Megatron).

To be fair, I just opened Brawl and am about to transform him for the first time (last figure remaining).

14. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, Bonecrusher is indeed very impressive...very sinister looking and the details on the fella is amazing...the bulldog logo makes him "bad ass"...my only complaint? His size! 9/10 for me!

15. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Hell yes please make it !!

16. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    yeah a t-shirt of that would be totally awesome.

17. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I'm still waiting for Bonecrushers wave to hit the burning north. I love his vehicle mode, especialy since it follows the real Buffalo's design so well. Also, his arms look like fun! The only thing I would've prefered was if the kibble on his arms was more distributed and not just bunched up on the shoulders.

18. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    the arm kibble is all situated in the middle section of the arm (two big folding pieces that go behind the arm). The shoulder joints have no kibble, and the stuff like the wheels and the claw are attached to his back, not his arms

19. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I knew that the wheels and stuff were on his back, what I meant to say was I wish the kibble were on his shoulders. I wish it were distributed on the shoulders and not just bunched up.

20. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Double post ******ation.