movie: continuum

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by jazz_00, Sep 14, 2007.

1. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

im not much of a writter but im planning on doing a few storys on the TF movie.

the plot is set after TF. nd of course waves of TF's are arriving on earth. wheeljack or perceptor? has used earth resourses to create cybertronian metals and is building protoforms while himself nd perceptor are using the peice of allspark OP's took from MEGS to regenerate it maybe creating the matrix. in any case there using the power of the allspark to build new TF's to help against the decepticon's and hoping they can regenerate it enough with its own mystical powers to one day repair cybertron nd return home with a large army nd reclaim it...
    of course the CONS catch wind of this nd want the cybertronian alloy and the repaired allspark for there domination of the universe...

let me know what you guys think before i try writting the first story arc.

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think you should make sure you spell things correctly before writing a story. When you tell people you can't spell in the title of the thread, it probably turns people off to anything you write right off the bat.

That probably sounds dicky, but it's true.

3. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

lol i know mate. i wrote that at 4 am after a night out on the town might go change it, if possible.