movie cons > movie bots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by KA, Jun 3, 2007.

1. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    is it just me or does the bad guy toys seem better/nicer overall compared to the good guy toys? i was initially ambivalent towads either but after seeing them in person its gonna be a hoot to amass my movie decep squad, namely megs, screamer, blackout, bonecrusher and barricade.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    They're all pretty even in there own way, except for Brawl.:puke: 

I deffinatly adore Leader Megatron and voyager Starscream. I really want deluxe BB to go with mah Leader Prime. I also think that Blackout for instence, is nice than ratchet, but smaller too. Wether or not that allects appeal I can't say.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I only own Ratchet,When i get Blackout or Barricade then I'l come back to you.

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    please do. i await with bated breath.

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    You have that too? I think there's a bug going around.

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Abit off-topic but since KA and I are from South East Asia...are you saying that in your part of the world, you having flu outbreak also? Reason being I realise alot of folks in my country seems to be having flu-like symptoms.

Anyway, bated breath in KA's context means that he's eagerly looking forward to Aitovolt's opinion.

7. Matrix Soul

Matrix Soul Skull 4 reporting in!

News Credits:
    I just find it funny that Decepticons are all authority figures (Military vehicles, Police car), So the Autobots are like the teen rebels (Hot cars and trucks), that would make Optimus Prime.... Kevin Bacon! Now everybody cut footloose! No one puts BB in the corner :lolol 

8. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    :lol 
    It's funny because I don't think he's joking. :lol 

9. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I think Blackout, Brawl, Bonecrusher, and Wreckage will look really awesome together as a military squad. I like Megs, Screamer, Barricade, and Swindle too but they dont fit in quite as much. As for the Autobots, I think Prime and Ironhide are badass, but Ratchet and Jazz are chunkypuffs. Of course, I think the Cons are better than the Bots in every line so this is nothing new :D 

10. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I am on the other side. Not many of the Decepticons appeal to me this time. I got Barrricade but mainly more because he was a Saleen Mustang. So far my favorite is Leader Prime. I want to see a Leader Megatron in person so I can see if he is worth it.

11. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Trust me, he's worth it!

12. Deathbringer

Deathbringer Banned

i got Starcream, Bonecrusher, Blackout and Ironhide. i like the 'cons better.

13. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    The only bots I like as much as the cons are Ironhide and Prime.

14. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    I don't like many of either, but of those I do like and have, I think I slightly prefer the bots. SS is incredible, but is overpowered by the collective awesomness of Ratchet, Voyager and Leader Prime, as well as the slightly less stellar Ironhide. I have Bonecrusher too, but my opinion of him is too influenced by his brief trailer appearances...if it weren't for those, I think a lot of people would rate him a lot lower including myself.

15. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    I'm actually enjoying all of the movie toys I have so far. The Autobots have some really impressive figures (Leader Prime, Ironhide) and some that are nice with minor quibbles (Jazz, '76 Bumblebee). The Cons I have are all really solid ('Screamer, Barricade) and, in one case, fantastic with a bad design flaw (Brawl, who is still my favorite deluxe). So yeah, no one side seems to hold a monopoly on awesome figures. Both have strengths and weaknesses.

16. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

So farI the the 'cons might have a slight edge but only because of Jazz, who is the least appealing figure so far. I'm also waiting for the Deluxe cons to arrive in the mail.

With the Autobots, I have the Real Gear figs, BB, Jazz, Ironhide, Ratcher and Ldr Prime, and I think all save Jazz are terrific. For the 'cons, I have Screamer and Blackout as well as the Real Gear toys, and I think those are just as solid as the 'Bots.

17. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    My decepticons only consist of Protoform Starscream, Barricade, and Brawl for now. I don't much like barricade. he's a pain in the ass to pose. Brawl is my favorite (his shoulders are just fine) of them, but he doesnt come close to how much I like the autobots I have (robovision prime, jazz, BB, protoform prime). I really prefer the autobots so far.