Movie Coneheads

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Optimus Vader, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

Does anyone know if a Deluxe RoTF Ramjet is in the works?

I know there is the Walmart Voyager, but since they made a Deluxe Thrust & Dirge; I was hoping to complete that set.

2. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

No deluxe Ramjet has been announced or leaked. Given that there was a voyager ROTF Ramjet, it is unlikely (though not impossible) that there will be a deluxe Ramjet released under the ROTF line. I'm hoping there will be a repaint of Dirge in Ramjet colors for the Movie3 line.

3. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure they'll do a repaint on ROTF dirge eventually. I'm also hoping they make that repaint into a Ramjet repaint as well. In regards to the whole, "they already made a voyager ramjet" thing, i don't think that blocks the creation of a deluxe ramjet. Look at bludgeon (the voyager and the two pack one with whirl) and dead end (red scout car and deluxe sideways repaint). So we'll have to wait and see.

4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I'd rather that if they decide to do a deluxe Ramjet, they use a different mold than what was used for Dirge and Thrust. Shake it up a bit.

5. Computer5

Computer5 Well-Known Member

Me too, but realistically speaking, hasbro loves to milk molds for what their worth so i think it's highly unlikely they would make a brand new mold for a deluxe ramjet (if they decide to make it). At most maybe a retool of an existing mold. Since technically, classics ramjet is a retool of classics starscream.

6. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Dreadwing repaint :lolol 

7. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Well, there was also the FAB Ramjet from the first line, but....yeah.

8. ROTF Sideswipe

ROTF Sideswipe Scientist

I think we need a Deluxe Thundercracker, Deluxe Acid Storm and a Deluxe Skywarp above all.