Movie comic

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Chaos Prime, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

So I noticed the other day that the movie comic book is already out. I spotted it, browsed it, and put it back without reading it. I want to be suprised when I see the film.
    But I was wondering if anyone out there in Internet Land has read it, and did you like it? I figure the movie comic will be pretty close to the movie itself, so since I'm pretty much still in the anti-movie camp, I'd just like some of your input. Did you like it? Did you hate it? Did it make more or less phsyched for the movie? I don't want spoilers, I just want your honest opinion.

2. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I flipped through it in the comic shop but I wasn't really feeling the artwork so I passed on buying it.

3. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It is a really poorly done comic. The writing is bad (the script and book were good, I don't have any doubts towards the movie's story, but the comic's author adapted it poorly. The art was also REALLY rushed and suffers greatly from the pacing. There is no constancy between the characters. The inking is questionable. You really can't tell when the pencils are this bad because no matter how good the inker is, they can't save bad pencils. The coloring is mediocre. That is just my opinion as someone who understands the process and has done it a few times.