Movie-coloured Movie Toys Re-release?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by FatMick Prime, Nov 12, 2007.

1. FatMick Prime

FatMick Prime Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!

News Credits:
    What's the likelyhood that Hasbro will re-release the movie toys in the original movie colours in time for Xmas (particularly in the UK)?

I missed out on Ironhide, and a couple of my friends missed out on something here or there. As nice as some of the redeco's are, it would be nice to have a full set of movie-coloured figures.

2. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I assume since we haven't seen anything like that yet, previews of some sort, that nothing of the sort will be out that soon. We'd probably already know by now, and there's been nothing.

3. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

There are waves of figures with the original versions of the characters being re-released, but it'd be impossible to guess whether or not that stuff comes out in the UK. They have appeared in some quantities in the US already.

4. ratchetnclank

ratchetnclank Active Member

I've seen the original deluxe waves come back (and go) very recently.Today I saw Voyager Primes in John Lewis and for some reason they were priced at £13.30!! There aren't any now though!.