Movie Bumblebee Has Become So Cliche and Overdone...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, Dec 16, 2011.

1. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This.:)  It's understandable that it's getting annoying but seriously enough already!

2. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    I kind of wish that there was a better CJ repaint out of a movie bumblebee mold. (Preferably BBBB)

3. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

I perfer the Dotm Bee myself,but just because he has a bfg,and you know cliffjumper and his huge gun,also i think he should have a new head (hopefully based on the concept model bb,just because i think just a repaint would be kinda... "ehh..." that and really,since when that head design was ever put in a toy,huh?)

4. Waverider

Waverider Supreme Dude

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Some collectors talk about there are to much movie Bumblebees and voting with their wallets, yet Hasbro keeps making them. It looks like your vote doesn't really matter.

I myself have multiple versions(6) of movie bee and enjoy them all.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  5. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Only bought 2, DOTM DLX and BB:BB. By Battle Blades now stands with the Decepticons because I replaced him with the DOTM DLX.

6. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    Then don't open the thread.

Seriously if you hate the discussion then why post in it?

It's more annoying to basically say "I'm so sick and tired of the complaining so I'm going to complain about the complaining".

7. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I only got four Movie Bumblebees.

8. thebruteslayer

thebruteslayer Banned

News Credits:
    Yo Dawg, we heard you like complaining...

9. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke Flynn Lives

All I got to say is anyone talking smack about Cyberfire BB best sleep with one eye open, he will come to collect your very soul through his self-luminescent orange eyes.. :ev: 

That and Nitro are the only movie BB's I own because they look somewhat unique, especially Nitro with the armored mode moulding. the rest need to be melted down and made into classics Trailbreakers.. Hear that Hasbro!!!!! :) 

10. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

New molds of the character, nothing else. Though I own deluxe Stealth Bumblebee simply because it's an awesome repaint. I have the original Cannon Bumblebee and the one that came with the two-pack with Soundwave but I got that for free thanks to that contest Cartoon Network had a while ago. I'm tempted to get Cyberfire Bumblebee.

11. Axel990

Axel990 Lord of Unicorns

News Credits:
    For this reason, I am all for Bumblebee killed off in TF4, if it is made. But, I just know if that were to happen, we'd just get a much larger flood of Bumblebee toys made in his memory..

I'm sorry, I don't see the big deal with Bumblebee. He's had atleast 1 decent kill in each movie. I don't count his fight with Barricade in TF1 as anything significant since we missed out on most of it when the cameras were focused on Sam and Frenzy.

12. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    yeah all of my bees is in boxes exept for evil/ nemise bumble love that one besides that one i have none!

13. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Nope, annoying would be to open another thread to make my complaint.

You mean that people were wrong to complain about, for example, the hundreds of "Y NO DOTM MIRAEG!?" threads that popped up for a while when they could have just ignored them?, No, because they end up cluttering the forum. Plus, posting this barely takes a minute. Finally, I could say that if you can also skip posts you don't like, yet you took some seconds to complain about them too. It's an endless cycle if you think like that.

14. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    The other day, I thought how cool it would be to get a human alliance version of the '74 Bumblebee.
    No rust or mismatched paint. Cherry! The bio could mention him needing to infiltrate a classic car show or something.

Anyone else have any interest in that?

15. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

I would like to see that. repaint/retool ideas?

16. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only way I will buy another Bumblebee is if they make a pink Laserbeak one. I have the Battle Ops Bumblebee and he's awesome! Maybe I'll get the Human Alliance, just for scale. And I think they should make a Human Alliance Bumblebee for his Dark of the Moon version, with the spoiler, different stripes, different rims, etc. And a Human Alliance '74 Camaro. I'd buy those too, mainly because I'm trying to collect scale representations of all the Dark of the Moon cast. I only have Optimus Prime (2010) and Sideswipe (K Mart repaint) so far...

17. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Only bought the preview Bee from ROTF. Good enough for me. I'm seriously sick of him, but he makes money, so he's not leaving anytime soon. Maybe if Hasbro marketed someone OTHER than Bumblebee, kids might want someone else.

18. SolidSnake2017

SolidSnake2017 Well-Known Member

I haven't convinced myself to get any of his movie incarnations. Even the good molds give him a creepy skull head, what I've seen of BB Bumblebee it seems really nice but that face dammit i hate it.

19. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now they come out the Neo Bumblebee which make it even more crappy by using the mold again & again

20. 3.8TransAM

3.8TransAM Banned

Just another reason in a long line of them not be be a Bay-verse movie fan or buy any toys relating to it.

Regardless, it is utterly stupid to have 10 versions of the same damned character over a span of 10 price ranges........

Now something like Gen. Prime vs. a movie Prime is different as they are different lines. Or having a Masterpiece Primes.

But 10 versions of Prime or Bee with different paint or averaging 1/2 inch difference between 5 versions.

They will kill the toy line again, it will just take some time