Movie Breakaway

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Caine, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Any review on this guy, please? Especially about the articulation & poseability. I'm still undecided whether to grab him or not.

2. MEGAMAN X FAN

MEGAMAN X FAN Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  3. underwear-ninja

underwear-ninja Eats Gobots for breakfast

Since he's just a repaint of Cybertron Hotshot, its probably about the same in terms of articulation.

In case you don't have that figure: Its articulation is great. He has the typical points of articulation- legs, knees, shoulders, elbows, swivel neck- it just lacks hip rotation due to his transformation. He has excellent weight distribution, which gives him great balance, and can be put in alot of fun poses.

If you're looking to get Movie Breakaway based solely on his posability- he's definately worth a purchase.

4. Edgewise

Edgewise updated homage

News Credits:
    I wouldn't call his articulation 'great'. It's just slightly below standard. There is no swivel in the upper leg/knee and the should articulation is awkward/limited (the hinge and swivel almost provide the range of movement that a ball-joint shoulder does, but using the hinge as articulation scrunches his shoulders up to his head and when that's moved it causes the swivel to have to fight for space with the backpack).

I like the figure, but 'great articulation' to me implies 'above average', and really he's just slightly below average.

5. gargunkle

gargunkle someone

I didn't really care for the base figure (as Cybertron Excellion) and ended up selling mine. YMMV of course.