movie blunders, missed continuity etc

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by buickanddeere, Jun 29, 2007.

1. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

Not to be critical, the makers of the movie are brilliant & hardworking people to be complimented.It's just interesting to see the occasional little slip.
    Having not seen the movie yet and only viewing the trailers/clips too many times to admit. There are few goofs here & there. Without giving too much away......
    #1 "Under the Hood" during the inspection of both Bumble Bee's engine and Mikaela' s bum. She refers to the engine as having a " high rise double pump", not so. Instead of a Holley Double Pumper on a highrise single plane intake manifold. That engine has a fuel injected cross ram intake.
    Also being a "transformer" it's understandable there is no sign of any steering, braking, emissions or windshield wiper/washer equipment. In fact some show car builders go to great lengths to hide any auxiliary equipment.
    #2 As Bumble Bee crashes thru the glass window a "ladder bar" is clearly seen on the left rear springs. In the next scene where Bumble Bee does a slide in front of Sam & Mikaela in the parking garage. There are no ladder bars visible on Bumble Bee's suspension.
    #3 The "field goal with Frenzy" scene. During windup, Makaela has her right hand and tool resting on her right shoulder. In the very next scene during impact, Maleala's right hand and tool are hanging "at ease"near her right hip.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Welcome to the boards. I'm sorry, but, you're analyzing the trailers WAY too much. Every movie has these little tiny things. Nothings perfect.

3. qbanb

qbanb Member

Watch the movie first, I was too blown away to even analyze anything. And the animated movie had slip ups and i still love it as do many others.

4. Bumble Prime

Bumble Prime all the time

and in the movie bullitt during the car chase scene he loses a hubcap like 12 times lol

good eye though! Dont try to do that during the movie though, youll miss the big robots fighting lol

5. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    Raven, it's cool - people have been doing this with films for years. Ever catch the stormtrooper bumping his head in the first Star Wars? People love catching this stuff, it's fun.

6. qbanb

qbanb Member

You'll be amazed by the movie. I wanna see it again already. It had the same affect as it did 1986. Only thing "SPOILER" Optimus Prime doesnt die.

7. ANDROID PRIME

ANDROID PRIME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    anthony anderson eats the whole plate of dougnuts. then in the next scene there is one left.

8. qbanb

qbanb Member

Yeah I saw that too lol. Things like that dont bother me when compared to the action sequences. Especially Starscream, I think had one the best scenes in the movie.

9. nuopus

nuopus Well-Known Member

I have NEVER seen a movie without errors like this. Part of the fun is trying to find them. Matrix had a TON of them. There is even a web site dedicated to these errors, although I don't recall what the address is. Ill search and get back to you.

10. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Remember that Stormtrooper banging his head in Episode IV? People love spotting little goofs for the fun of it. Doesn't mean they like the film any less. Usually the reverse is true, as it means they've been watching something they love over & over and have started seeing the little flaws that prove the makers were human.