Digibash: Movie Barricade Revise

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by timshinn73, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

I dunno tim, it's not your best effort. His eyes look a little too "beady", and they seem a bit too far off center

2. timshinn73

timshinn73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yep. Didn't see much worth changing really. I like the original overall. I did only spend about 20 minutes on this. But I know what you mean.

3. Sablebot

Sablebot #thinkitaintillegalyet

Timshinn:

Man, you blow me away every time! Bay could have used someone like you in his design department. I especially loved your Ratchet redux - that was great!

As far as the movie designs, I feel:
    A)Bumblebee - bot form okay, but not feeling his face; I know the whole Bumblebee-not-being-a-VW deal has been beat into the ground, but I would have preferred the form that is being used for the G-1 Classics Toy (maybe a Toyota Matrix?)
    B)Blackout - One of the best movie forms
    C)Optimus Prime - bot form is alright, I guess; like the head, though.
    D)Scorponok - Alt mode is okay, but bot form is hideous
    E)Frenzy - FUGLY!!!!! To me, looks like a wicked experiment gone wrong where some mad scientist tried to breed some spiky-haired anime character with a four-eyed cyborg, LOL!
    F)Megatron - don't like what I've seen
    G)Starscream - hope they have changed his look from the preliminary designs that have leaked out; looks like StarWaspinatorscream to me.

Anyway, sorry for rambling. I always look forward to your renditions.

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Ancient Cybertronian

The funny thing is I'm looking again and I'm getting more of a Cyclonus vibe off of him: Arrogant, Stuffy, Pompus,

Not bad at all really, they's what the face says to me. I'm not sure how that's how he's gonna be in the move.

(but then he's gonna have the Fargo teeth)