Movie anticipation making me mentally ill...

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Yurre, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

I'm so looking forward to this movie its making me crazy... I cant sleep at nights, i have dreams about the characters and i can easely spend a whole day in the different forums and news sites.

I think it's fare to say that i have such big expectations for this movie.

I've more or less liked everthing so far... I dont know what to think about ratchets face yet, but maybe it will fit and look good in the movie.

I like Starscreams look though, like his big chest and big guns!

I've always like the transformers, i grew up watching the G1 cartoons, but i've never been a geek... But now that the movie is around the corner... a geek is what i've become...

I drive everybody around me crazy, talking about transformers this, the trailer that... I've tryed to more or less "force" all my friends and family (yup, my mother and my father to) to see the trailer... My girlfriend thinks this is messing up our relationship since i'm always looking at news and forums and spend little time with her...

I've send e-mails to magazines asking them to do an interview with one of the cast like Josh or tyrese...

I've requested a Transformers 2007 Movie version of XBMC...

and I've even called McDonalds and Burger King to find out who will have the movie toys... Burger King will by the way...

Another thing that i thought of is what to wear to the premiere :S how much of a geek am i now :S

Premiere = shirt and tie (look sharp as hell.. )
    Other times = G1 Optimus prime t-shirt and my autobot arm sweatband!

I live i Sweden, Europe and i'm doing my share to make people aware of this movie...

This has been goin on since last year...

So that's why i've decided that i will only visit the forums once a day (instead of every five minutes)... Or i will get sick...

Is there anyone out there with the same problem...

Regards

/Yurre

2. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Lol, I know what you mean, I hate it when we dont have any more leaked images or pics, of TF relation. I sighen just to see if I miss any lol. I guess this movie wont be much of a disapointment to people like you and me lol!!!! :D 

3. CSpuppydog

CSpuppydog Well-Known Member

I kno I can't wait either...

*sits in corner*
    *rocks back and forth*
    "I MUST see this movie"
    *eye twitches*

4. Blunticon

Blunticon The Oddjob

Indeed I yearn to see this.

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Im just that it will be so hyped in my head that even though it will be good there is no way it could compare with what is in my head.

6. LolliPopp

LolliPopp New Member

Hi all transfans!!

I hope you are not dying waiting for the movie... hey, lets face it; about five months left. sorry guys!
    But I kinda understand, although not in the same way. My boyfriend is dying and his whole life has become an transformers obsession. I was getting bored with it, cause everytime I try to talk to him he just mumbles and then goes on about how sad it was when Prime died... As if he hadn't heard me out at all. Well, it is a hardknock life for me, living with a transfan.

However, I am becoming really involved in transformers. At the beginning, not because I liked it too much (He made me look at all the episodes on our supposedly romantic dinners!! ) and because I had not watched transformers that much when I was a kid. And now, I live with a transformer.... So obviously, I cant run from transformers!

So thats why, all you transfans that are trying to recruit fans, well you've got me!! I am actually looking forward to the movie, I want to see it and I promised my robot/ a.k.a boyfriend that I will see it with him at the premiere and several times after that.
    I love the movies, so thats fine with me. However, I cant deny that he is driving me crazy with looking at the forums day in and day out !!

I have to go hug my boyfriend now because he is crying his heart out ( I am sitting in front of the computer which means that he cant be updated on the forum and this is destorying him...( uhm, like that time when the autobots where destroying.... no, im not going there lol...) damn, im struck! Im officially a transfan reluctantly...
    I have to go because the computer is as good gone from my hands now.. someone (no names mentioned, is ripping it from my hands...)

I wish he was like that when it came to other things... not only the stupid computer or his transformers toys, god forbidd if I would touch them!!

Good luck with the anticipation for the movie dudes!

// SuperGirl

7. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i cant wait either...i have the 3rd and 4th of July off of work, so im definatley going to see it.. i'll be going with some friends.

8. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    you have just described my life. i really have to try and keep it to once a day, instead of before i go to work, when i get home from work, before i go to bed, and about 5 times while im at work.

to make matters worse, my girlfriend has loved transformers all her life and had big crushes on grimlock and hot rod, and rated the original movie as one of her best films of all time.

now thanks to me always banging on about the new movie, she can't stand to hear anything about transformers!

9. beejaloo

beejaloo Member

haha...yeah im in the exact same boat. except.. its not affecting my relationship lol. my girl who really has had no prior knowledge of transformers other than BW toys before she met me actually supports my enthusiasm. ive kind of made her into a geek. now she's all about looking for the newest toys out, she wants to wear home made matching tf shirts to the premiere, and has the first set of classics (bumblebee, starscream, hot rod, megatron) positioned on her tv stand =) ... ive created a transfan.. :cool: 

10. QuantumShock

QuantumShock Stay for brunch ?

News Credits:
    Last sunday my friends invited me to a small "My Sci Fi Fans" outpost for a special TF fans gathering. We watched all the TF intros from G1 to Galaxy Force thn we watched the 1986 movie. Lastly they put up the teaser trailer. What surprised me that there was one mother brought her sons along to this gathering, too bad they had to go back early.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Like, I know how you feel... I pretty much gave up talking anything Transformers with my brother. I don't get him anymore... he used to be big watching G1, but now he's only interested in Star Trek... he has more Star Trek videos, books, etc. than anything else (well, he does have quite a collection of anything John Deere too). But I'm so big on Transformers right now, I'm practically hanging out on these boards every time I go online. I'm just as psyche about the live-action movie as you are... I've already made plans to be there when it opens up in theatres. I wonder though... should I get the movie ticket early on the morning of the day it's going to be shown, or what?

12. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

GARWH! I thought I was the only nut out there!!!

I can't wait for the movie! I've known about it since 2002 and was hoping it would make it as a movie because sometimes they say they'll make something and then they drop i t. Lozerz!

I want to know what you peoplz is gonna do.

1) Are you gonna camp out in front of the thearter in your dsignated Autobot-Decepticon camps and have random attacks or wait until a few days before the movie starts to go get in line. I live in a remote area that's a large city but most the population is old people retiring. I don't know when I should get set up in line because I want to be one of the first people in the theater, with my fellow Trans to, you know, share the experience. Yeah!

2) What sort of merchandise are you gonna wear? T-shirts, keychains, a watch, wristband, anything. And also if you plan to take your fav Trans with you to, you know, share in the experience. I know I'm either taking my Aramda Megatron (who was my first bought Trans toy and spurred me back into this line. so awesomus) or my Twentith aniversary Prime, which is heavy and made of metal and posable. He's drinking my gatorade right now, I betcha

3) Are we gonna cheer on or favs during the movie? Like when Megatron comes in all macho "I'm leader stuff" or when Prime is bustin Decepticon. I don't think anyones as extreme as sittin' in line with posterboards of "I love you Starscream" or "Kick ass Prime" but that was a humerous picture I got in my head.

This movie is the only one in my life I've every really looked forward to. I want to revel in the experience just this once so it should be okay for me to be sickly obsessed just this once. Right? Uh-oh. This is a trilogy, right? lol After the movie we'll all be overloadin' our computers with comments, emails, and pics to eachother.

Ha-ha-haa!!! Someone is gonna take their camera into the theater and film it, right? I have to be. No ones gonna resist unless they comfiscate cameras and cells before you enter the theater. lol Everyone will be posting all sorts of pics with comments "This exoskeleton seems suitable for combat." and etcetera! 757 will be known as the day the net died, after the TF movie!!!!

And also, I don't think I have to say this to Transfans whom I have seen thus far are mostly decent individuals (cause we grew up on Prime sayin' "Peace is the right of all sentient beings.") But just in case, when you're in the theater do not have your little lights glowing for filming, cell pics or anything, or I will personally do to you what Starscream did to Megatron in the 1986 Trans movie. MMM-HMM, that's right, Prime will come bust you up and I'll toss you out of the theater sayin' "Wanna bet?"

I hope all you enjoy the movie where you are as much as I will. We've been needing this for twenty-one going on two years now. Peace

13. FREEFALLL666

FREEFALLL666 Well-Known Member

QFT!:dj 

14. Tr4nce

Tr4nce TrancEaddict

News Credits:
    Hehe, I also can't really wait, but the thing is I live in Holland and it's always a surprise whether or not the Dutch release date is close to that of America's or not.

I also think that I'm not gonna watch anymore trailers. I'm glad that I checked out some TF news sites, so that I could get slowly used to the new designs, but damn, I think I want to save the first time I see the TF's moving about and talking to each other for the cinema!! :D  :D 

We'll have to see... Maybe I'm not strong enough and I will cave, and will watch the trailer after all, but i think it would be so much more exciting to see all of the TF's for the first time in the cinema.

15. Razorblaze

Razorblaze God of Thunder TFW2005 Supporter

I'm counting the days here too. I'll be at my local theatre on July 4th wearin' my Megatron, my Decepticon symbol tattoo blazing, and hopefully all my friends will be with me as well.