Movie Allstars or NEST 2.0? (Speculation)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Slimshadow457, Feb 5, 2012.

?

What do you want?

1. Sub-Line similar to 07's AllSpark Power, or ROTF NEST

14 vote(s)
    28.0%
  2. Trilogy AllStars

36 vote(s)
    72.0%
  1. Slimshadow457

Slimshadow457 Well-Known Member

Okay, so it's pretty easy to guess that Hasbro's not done with the movie-verse. Every time there was a movie line, we always have a sort of sub-line (07 had Allspark Power, ROTF had NEST), but is there going to be sub line this time, or is it going to be a Trilogy All Stars line? What would you guys want?

I'd personally want the first proposition. It'd allow for some other universe characters, not re-makes of ones we already had and know. I always wanted a movie-style Prowl, and with a line like 'Trilogy Allstars' we probably wouldn't get figures like that. Then again, movie Allstars could allow for things like Leader Class DOTM Megatron, or Shockwave... What do you guys think? What do you guys want to see?

2. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Personally I wouldn't want a sub line until all of the mainline characters are released. *CoughSoundwaveandWheeljack*

3. Ikkstakk

Ikkstakk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I voted for Trilogy All-Stars, simply because I know the line has a new DPCI at Target. AllSpark Power and NEST simply continued with the line's original DPCIs.

Since we haven't seen any new molds leaked yet, I'm not expecting much from this line, at least from Wave 1. I'm guessing we'll get reissues/redecoes of HFTD Battle Blade Bumblebee and Sidearm Sideswipe, maybe the ROTF Red Rampage will make an appearance, maybe 2007 Jazz, and with any luck, the unreleased Que and Soundwave. On the Voyager side, probably HFTD Battle Blades Optimus.

4. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Whichever it is, I just want a Decepticon Protoform! :lol 

5. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm not really sure what you mean, but I want a line that would include the missing DOTM characters (mainly Soundwave, Wheeljack, Mirage, and the remaining Dreads), as well as lots of other new molds, both new versions of characters we've already gotten (like a weaponized Deluxe Roadbuster or a Leader Megatron) and new toy-only characters, and repaints/remolds from all different Movie lines.

6. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    I think the Movie stuff is now taking a backseat to the Prime/FOC/Rescuebots stuff (no idea how the DOTM toys have done out in the real world, but from a fandom POV, the ROTF toys seem to be the peak of the series designwise) - but I'd still expect there to be some sort of Movie or Movie-styled line out there this year.

Perhaps just redecos/rereleases with a few new moulds, and I think there's room in that for a deluxe Mirage/Dino & a Leader Megatron. Personally, I'd be interested in the latter. Who knows, I think there's scope for Leader Starscream getting reused as a Skywarp or Thundercracker, and perhaps even revamps of deluxe Jazz and Voyager Rachet might sneak out under the radar too.

And a few more Bumblebees ;) 

7. Slimshadow457

If they were to do Allstars, I'd like new molds at the very least of the characters we already got... I'd like the Toy-only guys to get in, too... They're usually the best molds, anyways...

Quick off topic, whatever happened to those Que and Soundwave? Dino? Wheeljack redeco and Soundblaster redeco? Leadfoot?

8. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All we've seen so far for this line is repaints (unless that TF ride robot is going in this line- he was grouped elsewhere, I thought). So it's very likely we're getting the redecos in wave 1 or 2. The big question is will they also put the unreleased US originals in, or will the repaints/redecos be widely available while the "real" ones are very rare and expensive.

Also will this line get anything new at all? (I can't remember ever seeing a line before where everything they showed us was repaints and retools- it's concerning)

Toy fair is just about a week away now. I'm not expecting to like what I hear, but things should be much more clear soon.

9. Locke

Locke Team Vanguard

News Credits:
    I'm expecting a trilogy all stars type of line, but I have really enjoyed the 'off screen' movie characters (Tomahawk is currently my favorite figure), so I'm really hoping for a diverse line.

10. Slimshadow457

Right... Wheeljack redeco and Soundblaster are Movie Trilogy wave... But what about the regular Soundwave?

11. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk THIS PLEASES GAGA

News Credits:
    THIS x1000000000 please Hasbro :lol 

But yes, if this line happens to be the last Movie line we'll see, I'm hoping for it to go out with a bang (i.e. with new molds and such.)

12. Stockade187

Stockade187 Decepticon Junkie

All I ever wanted was a Premium Leader Class Blackout & Voyager Bonecrusher

13. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Also, I hope that Deluxe Leadfoot is included in this line... I'm really looking forward to him...

14. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Just give me Leadfoot and i'l call it a day.

15. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    We can't forget about Human Alliance Topspin either! :D  I hope he's one of the weaponized Wreckers...

16. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

I think either option on this poll could yield the same figures. I would prefer a subline like NEST or Allspark Power for the name only - Movie All Stars just doesn't sound good to me.

17. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah whatever happened to the release of soundwve and wheeljack? All in all for a movie line, Hasbro dropped the ball with the drought and product line up for the ultra successful DOTM

18. Koolimus Prime

Koolimus Prime Weapons Expert

If we're talking about what we want to see: I hope we get Cyberverse box set: An Autobot set with more accurate redecos of Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Mirage, Leadfoot, and Roadbuster, and new molds of Wheeljack, Jazz, and weponized Topspin. A Decepticon set with Barricade, Soundwave, Sideways, Crankcase, Hatchet, Crowbar, and 4 Decepticon Protoforms.

"Final Battle" Set with Deluxe Optimus, Voyager Sentinel, and Megatron. And a "Battle for Second place" Set with the 2 Second-In-Commands, Shockwave and Deluxe Starscream, with a few Voyager Longhauls.

EDIT: And deluxe Bonecrusher, Brawl, Starscream Deluxe repaint, Ultra (Leader is a bit too big) Blackout with Scorponok, and new Voyager Movie 1 Megatron set.

If we're speculating, then a bunch of Bumblebee and Optimus repaints..........

19. 420bot

420bot ******

Just........ (in Hermes voice) gimmie ma movie toyz hasbro ............. an take ma mu-nay away!

20. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    I'd like to see a sub-line similar to the Allspark Power or NEST lines as that would make for the chance to get more Classicverse like Fracture, Big Daddy, etc. from the Allspark Power line and Brawn, Lockdown, Bludgeon, etc. from the NEST line.