Minor/Repaint: movie accurate legends ratchet

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by -DeadEnd-, Sep 14, 2008.

1. -DeadEnd-

-DeadEnd- Active Member

Ebay:
    Hi, this is a project I have been meaning to do for a while, when I got the figure I thought that there was just no detail, almost everything was that one shade of green, but I have done my best at repainting it and yes this is my first repaint, here's a list of things I did:
    *gave legs,face,feet and arms metallic look with drybrushing
    *painted stripes on chest to match vehicle mode
    *painted all the lights on, the four on each van side, four top search lights,three above windscreen and three on grill aswell as adding the four on the bottom of the grill which was painted black and then two lights on each side to match the movie
    *painted on the foot rails

comments and crits welcome but as of yet I can't get my camera to work so I'm having to use my phone, I'll post up better pics as soon as.
    cheers

P.S. for some details like the new grill lights and side lights you have to open the picture at the bottom so it is at its biggest and look closely lol

Attached Files:

2. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

Looks nice.

3. Paul Prime

Paul Prime Well-Known Member

It's hard to tell, but I can see some nice additions. Go on, you can paint the rims, the hands and maybe something else too. Welcome to the world of Legends, Legends-fan mate.

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    This looks really nice man! Don't sweat it about your camera, though. When you get things working, just simply edit your post and upload new photos.

GREAT work man! :thumb