Movie 3" Titaniums

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GogDog, Jun 7, 2007.

1. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    I haven't heard any one mention seeing much of these yet. My walmart had a few at launch. I normally could care less about this line, but Blackout looks really good. I'll get him just to have a cool looking paperweight. Have these come out en masse yet?

2. ams

ams Generation All Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I saw them at Walmart, and I'd imagine in a month they'll still be there, and the next and so on....3 inchers shelf warm pretty bad.

4. GogDog

News Credits:
    I agree. That's why I waited on Blackout. I'll get him when I'm bored.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've seen Prime, Bumblebee, and Blackout at retail. I've already gotten Blackout, because my plan is to collect everything of Blackout that I can, and I might get a Prime, but that's about it for Movie Titaniums for me. A little off topic, has anybody seen the Movie Legends in a store other than TRU? Especially Walmart or Target? I plan on getting Blackout and either Prime or Bumblebee, but TRU is so far away from me, that there isn't a point in going clear out there anymore.

6. bugmenot

bugmenot Banned

I'm pretty sure the only stores that carry them are TRU and Kaybee, and maybe some of those stores in the midwest (Meijers?).

7. GogDog

News Credits:
    Me too! Blackout is the coolest, yet most underused 'Con so far in the movie line.
    Around here, the only store that carry Legends are TRU and Pharmacies (i.e. CVS and Walgreens).

8. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    K-Mart also carries Legends.

Back on topic, I passes on the 3" Titaniums. I was looking for the deluxe, voyager, and leader class figures since that is all I really had money for. I may get them later. They do look nice.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I just remembered that, lol. There is a K-mart withing a reasonable distance from me, so I'll have to look there to see if they get them in. I happened to be there this past weekend, and I got 2 Real Gears there, but the only legends they had were left overs from Cybertron, lol. I might have to get the legends that I want from someone on here, that is, if I can find someone willing to sell them to me, lol.

Yeah. I love his design, and he happens to turn into one of my favorite Helicopters, lol. That and the fact that the first Transformer that I ever owned was a blue helicopter, so that could be influencing me in the decision to buy everything to do with him that I can, lol. The funny thing, is that if my memory is correct about what I remember about how the helicopter TF that I had looked like, it was a go-bot, lol. I'll have to see if I can dig it up somewhere to truly find out if it was or not.

10. GogDog

News Credits:
    I don't understand why Wal Mart is selling them for almost $6 a pop. That's nuts. Those dudes should be around $3. That would be the perfect price point.

11. RedOktobre

RedOktobre RedOktobre

For some strange reason, I seem to be the only person in the world for loves these 3" Titanium TFs!

Yes, they are a little on the expensive side, but they are great for work! Let me tell you, it is extremely convenient to place a few of these guys on my monitor at work and in & around my desk at my cubicle at work!

Thank God Hasbro is not stopping with the 3" Titanium line!

RedOktobre

12. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It would be the perfect price point for them, but, eh, I'm not going to complain about it, I don't plan to get too many of them anyways.

13. GogDog

News Credits:
    Blackout is by far the best 3" TIT that I have seen. If they get keep it up at this level, I may get more. Otherwise, I just get individual characters that I collect for completion's sake.

14. Altimus Prime

Altimus Prime Shift perceptions

WalMart is the only place I've seen the Titaniums. On June 2, I saw a good-sized display with Prime, BB and Blackout.

I bought Prime only, because I think it looks great. The others didn't interest me, and I bought a deluxe BB. I'm not going any bigger than deluxes.

I wouldn't count on these being around for a long time. My experience with Titaniums, especially the Battlestar Galactica variety, is they can and do disappear quick, can become impossible to find and command exorbitant prices on eBay. Considering I've only seen them at Walmarts, I'd be more inclined not to wait and buy when you get one in your hand.

As for price, the price on these is the same as any other Titanium, be it Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica or other Transformers, so it's not out of line. They're priced about the same as the Legends, but do contain die cast, with greater detail and paint.

I have Titanium Prime sitting on my computer desk. I love it. I don't have room for anything bigger. And as I said in my thread about the Legends, the Legend Prime in cab mode and the Titanium go well together.