Move Hardtop Packaging MIXUP!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mr_K, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_K

Mr_K Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey hey,

Haven't seen this posted anywhere and well, haven't seen this at all in the movie line yet so thought I'd post it here. User ID 'Michael95376' (NOT me) has an auction up on Tfieds.com for an error in the packaging of a Target Exclusive Movie Hardtop, where a RiD armorhide (so the auciton says - I'm not up on RiD merchandise; looks like a Brawl from G1/G2 recoloured to me), has been placed in the packaging for HardTop. It is said that the packaging is MIB - which we would hope otherwise this is a fake.

Anyway, check it out for yaselves Link to Auction. The seller is asking for people to give him offers - wonder what it will sell for and if we'll ever find out.

2. a person

a person Is not amused.

News Credits:
    The guy selling it is full of BS it has obviously been shoved into the package and resealed.

3. deathsheadx

deathsheadx Well-Known Member

its fake.

combaticon brawl hasnt been produced in years

and the cardback looks opened

4. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    Why is this in news? It's obviously a switcheroo.

Anybody here remember the time when some asshole on the Spawn.com boards put a black 1:24 Dodge Viper by Maisto into an Alternators Side Swipe box, then eBayed it, claiming it was a 'Lucky Draw' Black Sideswipe? You could even tell that he peeled the tape and resealed it (which made me wonder why Tformers reported it as news).

He got over $200USD for it from some idiot. Somebody from the Allspark forums contacted the buyer to get his reaction. The buyer said it was indeed a Maisto, and but both buyer and seller apparently agreed that Hasbro purposely put a toy made by another manufacturer inside their own packaging to screw over the fans.

I shit you not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.