Mov.Landmine problems

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TheCuddlyDevil, Aug 8, 2008.

1. TheCuddlyDevil

TheCuddlyDevil Well-Known Member

I got this figure a few days ago and he rocks. Unfortunately for me, though, it has a few QCproblems and I was wondering if someone could help.

My first problem isn't regarding QC, though, it regards transformation. I cannot for the life of me transform the thing back into vehicle mode. The arms just won't go back to where they are supposed to be, does anybody have ANY ideas on how t fix this?

Other problems are with pop-offables. The head pops off, and so does the panel covering it in vehicle mode. Do any one of you hand men know how to fix this? thanks in advance.

P.S. The paint job on this figure is FANTASTIC.

2. Icetron

Icetron Well-Known Member

Just be careful with the head, it pops off on mine when I try to force it through, when I don't it never pops off. Same with the hood panel.

As for the hands, they're pretty tricky. You have to fold the whole hand piece in a way to make it look like a seat. (I do the claws as the part where someone would sit down, and the other half the part would be the backrest.)

I don't know if this helped but that's what I do to TF him, I just tried it now.

3. TheCuddlyDevil

ok, thanks. I got the arms now, but I'm worried about the tires. I tried to stretch them out and have the doors hold them in place, but it doesn't feel right. feels like it'll break.

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just so you know not being able to trasnform it isn't really a quality control problem

5. TheCuddlyDevil

Yes, I know. Which is why I said My first problem isn't regarding QC, though,

I got the transformation down, thank goodness. Nothing on the pop-offables? I heard someone say nail-polish is good. Is this true?

6. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Nail polish is great for loose ball joints. I tried it myself for the first time ever (since starting collecting back in 1984 - never needed to before) on my TF:A deluxe Megs and the figure has gone from a piece of useless crap to one of my favourites. Shouldn't be having to fix our figures right out of the box, but as a solution that one's golden. :) 

As for QC problems on movie Landmine, I did have one. One of the screws for holding part of his foot on had no thread to it. Simple case of finding a screw to replace it with, but if I'd not noticed I could've easily lost the part at some point.