MOTU Question

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Rattrap Primal, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

Ok, I know that in the 2002 Cartoon had Tri Klops shot beams out of his green eye, so which color eye could do what in the original? (I think this is a wrong thread, but if I pose Tri Klops in "optic blast" stance, I want to know which eye color to have set)

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think its hard to tell for the original toy because the animated mold and the toy varies. If I remembered correctly, the animated Tri-kops' eyes had different shapes such as triangle eye, square and circle eyes while the original toy didn't.

3. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

true

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    None originally.

The three eyes were Nightvision, Distavision (Telescopic vision), and Gammavision (X-Ray Vision). That's it. His big character identity was that he was a physical match for He-man in addition to being a very highly skilled hunter and swordsman.

The Filmation cartoon made the slight change of the eyes were shaped differently with a square, triangle, and normal round shape for the diffferent visions, then on one or two occasions added the ability to fire a generic laser beam from whatever eye was facing forward. However, this was really inconsistant and more often then not forgotten about or disused.

The 200X series is the one that turned him into Cyclops, with each eye firing a different kind of beam.