Non-TF: MOTU-Bloks Characters (Mega-Construx customs)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by mwm, Sep 29, 2017.

1. mwm

mwm Well-Known Member

I've been snatching up the Mega Construx He-Man and Skeletor figures when I can find them (have only found 3 of each, so only 4 figures to customize so far) as well as the Mega Bloks Movie TMNT figures that use the same buck. I'm using them to fill out the ranks of my MOTU collection, unless or until Mega/Mattel release more.

First up, Whiplash -- I made this one a couple months ago, before the He-Man and Skeletor were released (even before they were announced, I think). He's made from a translucent Movie Leonardo with Destiny or Halo legs. I carved on the Leo head to make it more lizard-like, then sculpted on the fin on top. His tail is made from Plasti-dip, and his spear is a Movie Casey Jones hockey stick with the blade cut off and a spearhead fashioned from plastic from a clamshell package:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is Stinkor -- He's made from a Skeletor with a Move TMNT Michelangelo head with mask removed and a lot of sculpting on it. The shield is from He-Man, just painted, and the armor is Halo armor Dremeled out to fit the larger/more muscular torso of this line:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Finally, Fisto vs Jitsu -- These two always go together in my mind, so I had to make them as a pair. Fisto is made from a He-Man with Skeletor's belt (skirt trimmed off) and a CoD head. The sword is from a Star Trek Klingon, and the right fist is from a Lanard's The Corps! figure. The armor is all sculpted from FixIt Sculpt.
    Jitsu I wanted to go a different look with. Instead of the barbarian legs, I wanted him to have more of a martial artist look, while keeping his color palette. So I made him from the body of a translucent Movie Leonardo, like Whiplash. I cut down the fingers on the left hand to make it look more like 4 fingers and a thumb instead of two fingers and a thumb. The head is from a CoD figure with the hair and goatee sculpted on and the armor is Halo armor Dremeled out to fit on the larger torso of this line. The sword is from the Movie Leo, just painted orange and the right hand is from a Lanard's The Corps! figure:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Pretty cool man!

3. mwm

mwm Well-Known Member

Thanks!