Customs: Motormaster Optimus Prime!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by megatron187, Jul 20, 2008.

1. megatron187

megatron187 Well-Known Member

This is my favorite custom my buddy did for me this is the very awesome Motormaster Optimus Prime!!!!! Enjoy

Megatron187

Attached Files:

2. maximus_primal

maximus_primal Autobot

I love it. Nice job.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    the concept is a little silly, but the execution is really well done. I like it a lot. I just wish your friend wasn't afraid of message boards. He has no reason to worry about things here!

4. ADLopez10

ADLopez10 Member

Motormaster Prime

I know its been forever since you posted the pics of the custom Motormaster Optimus Prime your buddy did for you, but Im in love with it and wondering if your buddy would be interested in making another for me. I also have thoughts of customizing the 4 other autobots to match the stunticons from the show. Let me know if he is interested, how to contact etc?

thanks

5. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've actually got one of these on the back burner. I got a black Optimus KO that came with the purple trailer stickers and a regular Optimus KO to use the grey trailer. I'll swap out some of the blue and black parts in the trailer, apply the purple stickers, and be ready to go.