Motorcycle spotted on set

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by sideswipe89, Aug 1, 2010.

1. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    Rebelman posted this video in another thread

YouTube - Transformers 3 clip

at 1:20 and a lil onward theres a motorcycle siting to the left of the twins. Its hard to make out, but I'm pretty sure its a motorcycle. I don't want to be one of those people that jumps the gun, but could it possibly be one of the Arcee sisters? The outline looks somewhat like Chromia's altmode. Or maybe its just some regular bike not even associated with the film. Still something worth noting I believe.

Credit shoulld go to rebelman for finding the vid.

Master Fwiffo also posted a screencap with the bike.

http://img213.imageshack.us/i/screencapturen.jpg/

2. Bayless

Bayless Well-Known Member

doesnt look much like a bike to me. if it is, its that little one that Duhamel was drivin around on

3. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    hmm...I think its bigger than the bike he was riding, looks like a motorcycle to me. If it was the bike he was riding, why would it be with all the cars?

4. rodimal

rodimal Let's destroy Decepticons

Ebay:
    I didn't see it the first time but now that you mentioned it saw it this time. Makes me wonder if there is a bike in the movie. Where the heck is Ironhide? He's the only one not there.

5. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I don't think the bike's a transformer, but, in before "ZOMG RC'S NOW 1 BIKEH!!1"
    Nice to see the Twins though. Personaly glad to see all of them together, and hopefuly all in the one scene... Wait, where's Ironhide?

6. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    I'm not sayin its arcee per se, I'm just saying theres a motorcycle parked in a unconventional place right next to the other transformers. Everyones free to speculate on that as they wish.

And speaking of speculation, all these videos without ironhide are makeing me think he's gonna bite it. Which sucks because I really like him, I rather it be ratchet(whom I like, but not as much as ironhide...) But I guess autobots got to die too :( 

7. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    I think Ironhide kinda has to bite it, you know? One of the three four guys left from the end of the first movie.. And by the looks of the way how all of them are there and driveing makes me think if thats the last scene of the movie.. And no Ironhide... =\

8. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    IIRC, Hide was parked at the other end of the truck you see in the picture...

Gonna have to go back and have a look at the other photos of that area now, see if that bike is in there somewhere...

9. Jimbojones

Jimbojones Well-Known Member

bike looks lyk animated prowl, hopin it is!

10. Defenestrator

Defenestrator Definitive Opinion

heres hoping the blue bike survived alone and now will... AVENGE HER SISTAZ *baysploshun*

11. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like a yamaha R1, or perhaps a Fireblade.

12. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Does everyone not remember that when ROTF was shooting, Ratchet was never on set? And everyone thought he was going to eat it? But did he?

13. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    What does the Z in ZOMG mean ?

14. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Let me google that for you

lol sorry i always wanted to use that one.

cool find on the bike. it IS parked next to the other movie cars...hm

15. Cyber Star

Cyber Star Why so Geewun, Loser?

to me it does look like the same outline of the blue bike but i pray its not cause i dont want the bikes to return. would be cool if some of the nest members used more motorcycles in the movie though

16. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I'm gonna jump the gun on this... but it's possible. First of all, it's near all the other Autobots, and second, one of the bikes was "supposed" to survive.
    However, MB did say they were all dead, so I'm not sure... I'd love to see Arcee back in TF3.

17. DrLee

DrLee Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the only thing i can think of is that Bay only said after ROTF that they were dead.... not recently, so there is the chance the remaining bike was written into the movie...

but this is all just my own thoughts and theories.... I liked the idea of the bikes in ROTF, and i'd love to see the blue one back, even with a new colour scheme.

18. RebelMan

RebelMan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    glad i could help in spotting it.

the first time i saw the vid i didn't give it a second thought thinking it might be one of those Can-Am Spyder Roadsters that NEST used in ROTF, but then when i was rewatching some of the Chicago footage that has been shot so far & looked at this vid a second time i said that's not a Spyder Roadster.

what's really interesting though is that up until that 1:21 mark through till the end in the vid is that the lift gate is closed the whole time & the motorcycle is nowhere to be seen, but then as you see in the vid someone is standing beside it waiting to either put it back in the trailer or getting ready to move it for shooting. also, i can't find anything, so far, besides this footage that shows the Twins, Blue Mercedes-Benz, & Bumblebee driving in formation with the Ferrari Italia, The Wreckers, Ratchet, Sideswipe, & Optimus at the Chicago Metra Tracks heading into Chicago.

19. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I really hope we get Arcee in the film, in some form or another. It won't happen though.

20. sideswipe89

sideswipe89 Beachcomber

News Credits:
    Yeah I would like to see arcee again. I wish they just made her one robot in ROTF. She probably would have had more screentime that way...oh well....I guesss we'll just have to wait and see if the bike is spotted anywhere else.