Mother 3

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by OmegaScourge, Jan 24, 2006.

1. OmegaScourge

OmegaScourge Custom Made TFW2005 Supporter

http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=5999

one word...finally a Mother/Earthbound game

2. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

Big whoop; they never brought Mother's 1 & 2 over for the GBA and I would have killed to be able to play Earthbound again since my SNES is DOD Dead or Deader.

I don't understand why the Mother games weren't brought over; I thought Earthbound sold superbebly when it first came out and I could have sworn there was a big enough fanbase to support a re-release for NA... Curse whoever for keeping this game series from returning to us, I mean it's got aliens and trash can rummaging heroes, and talking monkies and a cult that loves Purple way too much and little big nosed round heads as living people, and Zombies... It's got everything and it's cool; they should have brought the GBA version out; why, why, why? (Didn't they.)

3. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

Nintendo doesn't know what people want. If they did, the market would be flooded right now with Zelda and Mario games (new ones). Since the N64 it's been (1) one platform Mario game allowed on a next gen console and (2) two Zelda games. I hope the Revolution breaks this trend, and they really whore out Mario games and Zelda ones.

4. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If they started doing that, you know the quality would slip. Quality is better than quantity.

5. RabidYak

RabidYak Go Ninja Go Ninja Go

So whats the excuse for Mario Sunshine then?

6. Edge

Edge weapon of destruction

statisically even the best of down times mario sunshine proves that

and I agree one zelda once in a blue moon is fine keeps things good same with metroid

7. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Give us new content old school Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Earthbound and I am happy, in other words Nintendo do what Sega did with Sonic and Konami did with Castlevania on the GBA

8. Cruellock

Cruellock Disney Villain

2 Mario games at least ! Quality wouldn't slip then. I never found anything wrong with the old NES and SNES Mario (platform) games. The only Mario games we get now are sports ones, which aren't really all that fun (to play alone.....).