Most unique Movie designs?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Sideways77, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

All the new characters introduced in ROTF. It really showed us more of what the Transformers are (not to mention show just what the designers were capable of), such as steering completely away from being humanoid to the Combiner tech.

This. I LOVE the tread-whips.

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any of the constructicons, including the unreleased concepts.

I want my crab-bot toy.

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Hmm...I'd have to say that Reedman/Microcons, Rampage and Demolishor take the "most unique" award for me. And an honourable mention for The Fallen/the original Primes. I just love the more organic, alien look and feel to them. One of the best design-related things in the movieverse, in my opinion. Too bad we didn't get to see more of them. :( 

This, this, and this.

The Dreads were amazing, though Crowbar would definitely be my favourite of the three. 'DAT RUNNING.

THIS. I just LOVE his design. :D 

4. springerbee

springerbee Well-Known Member

Rampage
    Arcee
    Sideswipe
    Dino

5. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I did (and still do) really like what they did for Rampage. Shame his fight scene with Bumblebee is too close up and quick.

6. Infiltrait0rN7

Infiltrait0rN7 Deceptibot

News Credits:
    This for me :D 

7. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Except his lower part of the body & his tiny toes,other than that,it is also one of the unique design too

8. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    rampage, the drill-looking bottom and hopping around was cool, add in some sick tred whips and it pulls it all together

9. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To me,only Que look Humanoid.

10. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    TFILM
    Nokiabot – to phrase Maggie Madsen, that thing was freaky!

Starscream – they gave him an avian design, with a beak and crest and birdy legs. It’s strangely fitting, as he is Decepticon aerial commander.

Bonecrusher – a roller-skating Decepticon with extendable arms and an oversized mine-clearing claw. Awesome.

ROTF
    The unicyclist Transformers – I refer to the one-wheeled Transformers: Demolishor and the Arcee sisters. I’m still trying to figure out how they don’t fall down LOL

Sideswipe – he’s the only automobile Transformer whose chest is made out of the car’s back (making him spin around in transforming), and of course who has blades

Soundwave – a satellite/jet hybrid with probes and minions. A great revision to the Decepticon lieutenant/communications officer.

Reedman – a minion made entirely out of little bladed robots. Though he didn’t feature too much, he was fantastic.

Scalpel – from a microscope, he becomes a spider-bot with glasses. Creepy and cool.

Mixmaster – when he transforms from a cement truck, he looks like a crab carrying his shell around (a fascinating design).

Rampage – a Decepticon with a pogo-stick and whips (which were the treads for his bulldozer mode). Probably the most original design for a Transformer I’ve seen out of them all.

Devastator – the classic Decepticon combiner became a monstrous animalistic robot with a vortex weapon.

Jetfire – his design incorporates Autobot and Decepticon cues (to signify his allegiance to both sides), and he also has wings and a helmet and axe, and is overall ancient, bearded and rusty. Awesome.

DOTM
    Que – possibly the most human-like Transformer I’ve seen, with a bald head, moustache, and lab coat.

Brains – a white-haired duck-billed Autobot who transforms from a laptop (still can’t see how that works properly, but still awesome).

Hatchet – a Decepticon animal who transforms from a SUV. It’s a shame he didn’t really do much.

Devcon – a praying-mantis Decepticon, who transforms from an armored vehicle. Awesome.

11. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Devcon
    Rampage
    Sideswipe
    Demolishor/Scavenger
    Overload (Spider Design)
    Hightower

12. Noideaforaname

Noideaforaname Pico, let's go up to Zuma

News Credits:
    As bizarre as a lot of the Movieverse designs are, I don't know if I'd call them unique. BM Vehicons were just as weird and un-human; Thrust was rocking the unicycle look long before Demolishor or Arcee were conceived. And of course before them was Sky Lynx.

Don't think we've had any like Reedman before, though. Paper-thin, made up of millions of tinier beings, Ravage's own "Deployer."

13. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

I'm going to go out on a limb here and day Jetfire is very unique. No other Transformer has that look and Jetfire may be old but he is still brilliant. Also Dino's design is pretty unique in a way.

14. Flatline

Flatline Well-Known Member

Dreads,Demolishor and Devcon.

15. OmarJT82

OmarJT82 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ROTF Megatron! :thumbs2: 

16. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think the Arcee Sisters, because they managed to be femine without being those super-model-esque robots, something pretty hard to achieve.

17. AutobotJazz1

AutobotJazz1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Que because he looked so much like Albert Einstein. I also liked Overload because he looks so mean an deadly with the Spider look

18. Leather Elbows

Leather Elbows Dooper

News Credits:
    The main reason I love the movies. The transformers are aliens and they should look weird, the movies do that.

Mine:
    Cloverbot now known as ''Devcon''. His head is unique too. It has chains hanging off it and it looks like chainsaws or something coming out of it's mouth.

Sentinel Prime. His body shape is awesome. The triangular shoulders are a beautiful design. I love his face. So expressive and I love the one eyebrow raised look. He is the most fun to draw as well.

Reedman. It was like a creepy alien!

Driller. Do I need to say anything?

Que. I will get hate for this but he looked awesome. He was extremely humanoid sure but G1 basically had proper human faces on robot bodies.

Soundwave. His big bulky arms and the blue glowing speakers are amazing looking. So glad I got the HA version before it becomes very very rare and expensive.

Rampage. Pogo stick with whips! We never saw that before.

Jolt. He looked more alien and creepy then all the other Autobots but he was cool looking

19. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    agreed

20. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Sideswipe - Reminded me of that hockey player from hell kinda thing, especially at the end of DOTM when he just rolls up all badass and casually.

Devcon - Great design, and an awesome face design.

Bike Sisters - One wheel design is cool and unique way to get a larger bot out of a smaller alt mode.